New Independent BMW Technician. Wirral/Merseyside.

MotoRevive

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all. I'd like to introduce myself.

My name is Ted and I'm a Motorcycle Technician with nearly twenty years of experience in the trade. I've spent the last eight years with BMW where I gained my BMW service qualifications. I'm also fully IMI qualified and registered and I'm a current MOT tester.

Alongside all that, I am working with a local Kawasaki and Suzuki dealership as well as looking after some of my local blood bikers and Advanced riders.

I have parted company with my good friends at Motorrad to open up my own private 'By appointment only' workshop where I am servicing and repairing all makes and models. And of course, a lot of BMW's.

I have been working as a self employed BMW tech as a sideline for many years already but now that I have cut ties with the dealerships I'm 100% working solo.

My workshop is fully equipped and I am fully qualified and insured. I can stamp your book and I can turn off your service light. Your warranty is not compromised as I only use genuine parts. I have experience with all types of BMW's from R80s-1250's. Not many dealers even want to touch an oil-heads these days and I've not met a dealer tech in the last five years who even knew what a carburettor was; let alone how to balance one.

I build custom bikes so I'm not half bad with a TIG welder and I run a part time fabrication workshop also.

My labour rate is significantly less than a main dealer, I won't over-charge you on parts and I have the time and experience to give you a thorough and personal service. My work is not a 'Box Ticking exercise'.

From one biker to another... Face to face.
I am also a RTW rider. I have ridden most continents. I am an Adventure biker through and through.

You can find my page of Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Moto-Revive-1767230456845383/

Or you can email me: tedmagnum@hotmail.com

Or good old fashioned 'Dog n' bone' 0757 875 0900

Thank you for your time.

Ted

That could be useful.

Good luck !

Hi Ted, I’ll give you a shout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic news for the NW, well done Ted, an indpendent offering personal service and good value for money is always welcome, good luck with the venture.

Nice work Ted, I know Vicky quite well so spotted this was you immediately ha!

I'll keep you in mind for when my 1250 needs servicing and I'll spread the word obviously!

Is it Ted Magnum or Edward Hely?
Or a joint venture.

Patria o Muerte

I've been contributing to forums for nearly twenty years now (Jesus, how did that happen)... So I've got quite a few handles. My name is Edward Hely. Ted Magnum was an old forum name. My business is called MotorRevive. I've been restoring bikes as a sideline for many years now. But since parting with BMW I've pretty much gone independent. I also do a couple of days a week at Marriotts in Birkenhead. It's nice to be wanted :)

Back
Top Bottom