evo dyna wheel alignment

My Evo FLSTF (Fatboy) has a fuel capacity of 4.2 gallons of which 0.4 is reserve. As a rule is starts spluttering at about 130-140 from a full tank then it’s reach down to turn the fuel tap to reserve (fun if overtaking an artic) for the last 20 or so miles to complete empty.

well over the course of the weekend I jus done shy of 500 miles ..few niggles would quite like to change to the mids and then fit highway bars instead of forwards ..also a change of bars and maybe a small headlight fairing to direct the wind ..oh and get the new tyres fitted.. they were supposed to be fitted by friday but the courier van was fully loaded so theyre in a warehouse some where down south ..Im fitting into the HD quite nicely.. was even looking to join HOG or the HDRCGB ..

well over the course of the weekend I jus done shy of 500 miles ..few niggles would quite like to change to the mids and then fit highway bars instead of forwards ..also a change of bars and maybe a small headlight fairing to direct the wind ..oh and get the new tyres fitted.. they were supposed to be fitted by friday but the courier van was fully loaded so theyre in a warehouse some where down south ..Im fitting into the HD quite nicely.. was even looking to join HOG or the HDRCGB ..

Everything you need to know through here..... HOG ...pfft

HDRCGB ok ... technically brilliant but as a forum ... it’s a bit dry.

I second the HDRCGB forum comment, it's heavily moderated / censored and you really are not allowed to express an opinion if it may in any way be controversial or differ from the norm. I was a member but only for a year, found them to be no banter, no sense of humour, took themselves too seriously but most annoying no one ever seemed to have a bike on the road. Did a couple of their rallies but rarely seen a bike at them, mostly cars, vans and excuses for no bike yet every one was dressed as pirate with all the riding garb to drive there. I guess some areas may be better than others but can only speak from my own experience.

Ref mid controls I have an as new set in the garage, drop me a message if you are interested.

I second the HDRCGB forum comment, it's heavily moderated / censored and you really are not allowed to express an opinion if it may in any way be controversial or differ from the norm. I was a member but only for a year, found them to be no banter, no sense of humour, took themselves too seriously but most annoying no one ever seemed to have a bike on the road. Did a couple of their rallies but rarely seen a bike at them, mostly cars, vans and excuses for no bike yet every one was dressed as pirate with all the riding garb to drive there. I guess some areas may be better than others but can only speak from my own experience.

Ref mid controls I have an as new set in the garage, drop me a message if you are interested.

Well looks like joining them is out the window too..cos I'm pretty sure they wouldn't like me....thanks for the offer on the mid mounts but the bike came with the mids and linkage rods in a bag with lots o paperwork and spark plugs..jus need to sort out some imp size spanners/allen keys etc as all I've got is metric and 3 shifting spanners in various sizes

I'd like to change the bars on the Evo but don't know which to go for..being a dyna I'm not going for the stupid t bars all the dyna owners fit..not really wanting apes either..may be something like the standard dyna bars or maybe ones off a fatboy style...???

Back
Top Bottom