Arrow full system

CNC-REPAIRS.Co.UK

Reaction score
I have just fitted an arrow full system with titanium “road legal “ end can beautiful made fitted perfect sounds nice!!! Just the body work to refit. Did a 6k service as well whilst the spammers were out

Needs a picture,��

A full system on the XR is aural perfection. I had to sell mine, as I wouldn’t cope well in prison.

27127b12bbedbe6ff3dcdf7c8a57f0d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good, just got the Akra can on mine

Had an Akra on my GS but the offered one for the XR was just too big in my opinion

We need a different angle of the Arrow then, as it looks HUGE in your picture!

I’ve had a couple of Arrow systems and the fit is always perfect, Shame you never had the titanium headers, they go a lovely colour.

XR looks great with the systems, the oe akro end can is ugly.

I fitted stainless headers would of liked titanium but not currently available beautifully made! Not too loud with the baffle in.

After a good ride on Sunday of around 250 miles of twisty roads and the odd town thrown in I found the new system had made the bottom end of the rev range very lurchy and the mid range 5-6 flat. Didn’t seem to effect the top end but running through towns wasn’t very good and the handle bar vibrations had returned!!
A friend of mine has been extremely pleased with the results on his race bikes So after reading the reviews which did put me Off I still decided To go to Hilltop motorcycles and get Geoff to remap the ecu. What a difference vibrations have pretty much gone and Initial test ride the bottom end was so much smoother and the torque in the mid range is vastly improved and the top end is ridiculous it pulls hard to the limiter. Really impressed. Don’t be put off great guy!!

After a good ride on Sunday of around 250 miles of twisty roads and the odd town thrown in I found the new system had made the bottom end of the rev range very lurchy and the mid range 5-6 flat. Didn’t seem to effect the top end but running through towns wasn’t very good and the handle bar vibrations had returned!!
A friend of mine has been extremely pleased with the results on his race bikes So after reading the reviews which did put me Off I still decided To go to Hilltop motorcycles and get Geoff to remap the ecu. What a difference vibrations have pretty much gone and Initial test ride the bottom end was so much smoother and the torque in the mid range is vastly improved and the top end is ridiculous it pulls hard to the limiter. Really impressed. Don’t be put off great guy!!

Yep, he transformed my XR with full system. If you ever take it off though, you’ll need to go back, as mine ran like shite when we refitted the stock system.

Back
Top Bottom