Gloves

Jako999

Reaction score
Hi all has anyone bought any of these.

EnduroGuard gloves 2 layer. Are they worth the money or are there better out there after all they are a bit on the expensive side.
Thanks

Hi all has anyone bought any of these.

EnduroGuard gloves 2 layer. Are they worth the money or are there better out there after all they are a bit on the expensive side.
Thanks
They are brilliant

Never heard of them so just taken a look.

They look good! And I've just bought new gloves (Revit Dirt 3) which have turned out to be brilliant. But they were 79... So for a fully waterproof glove and the extras they claim, they're only fractionally expensive.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Bahnstormer have them on offer at £125 in their clearance section - some sizes are out of stock though
I had the Held air n dry, similar concept

I have heard that they run up small? All my other none BMW gloves are mediums are fit nice and snug so should I order medium or large I don’t want baggy or to tight.
I will have to order them as I’m miles away from the dealer.
Thanks

The Held show up as XL / 10, which is my size and they fit perfectly
I don't know about the BMW ones sizing

I’ve had a pair of the BMW 2 in 1 gloves for about a year now, and yesterday was the first real test ( an 11 hour/ 250 mile shift with Bloodbikes.. in heavy rain) they are terrible at keeping hands dry.... disappointing but need to go .... any recommendations for water proof but still give a descent amount of feel and flexibility?

I’ve had a pair of the BMW 2 in 1 gloves for about a year now, and yesterday was the first real test ( an 11 hour/ 250 mile shift with Bloodbikes.. in heavy rain) they are terrible at keeping hands dry.... disappointing but need to go .... any recommendations for water proof but still give a descent amount of feel and flexibility?

Halvarssons Newman for winter and Richa Hurricane for spring, summer and autumn. Neither have ever let a drop of water in.

Back
Top Bottom