Breakfast 24th June 2020

derek

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Hope this finds you all well.
Me and the wife shall be having a ride to
The Green Hut,
Worksop Road (A616) just off Ollerto Roundabout
New Ollerton
NG22 9DR
on Wednesday 24th June 2020 for coffee and bacon butties. We aim to be there for 10am
This is not an official or organised breakfast meet but wondered if anyone might be in the area at the same time.
It would be good to see famiĺiar faces. It could also be the start of things to come.
The Green Hut has all the necessary safety measures in place. There is outside dining only so it is up to us all to comply with social distancing.
We might see some of you there.

Cheers Derek

Hope to be there.

I will start looking for weekend options soon.

Gerry

I've got the feeling I could be passing that way and the need for a bacon butty could be interrupted by the presence of some other Tossers.

Sounds like a plan, I like a plan, especially when it involves riding the bike and eating bacon butties.

I've got the feeling I could be passing that way and the need for a bacon butty could be interrupted by the presence of some other Tossers.

Fancy riding over together Gsite? I’m in North Hykeham Lincoln

Sounds like another plan Bluemooner.
Plan to cut cross country to Newark, then North Muskham, Bathley, A616 to Ollerton, so could meet en-route. Will text nearer the time.

Just so you know I’ve been told they’ve had a complaint made about them allowing people to use the outside benches so apparently they’ve taken them out of use. Take away only.

Just checked it out and yes no seating available ! But can sit on grass or take own chair, as i will. On the good side they now do a full breakfast in a box to take away :okay

Hmm, that’s about 90 minutes away from me but if I use the mighty GS I can throw a seat in the top box and the forecast looks ok.

Put me down as a maybe because I’d need to shift bikes around the day before unless I bungee the seat on the back of the Husqvarna.

Plan to cut cross country to Newark, then North Muskham, Bathley, A616 to Ollerton, so could meet en-route. Will text nearer the time.

Nice one ��

I’ve now rearranged our garage so I can get at either the GS or the 501 depending on how I feel in the morning. I suppose I’d better check the fuel situation in the GS because I’d like to give it a bit of a run out not having used it for more than local trips since January.

How about meet you In the morning at McDonald’s KFC car park adjacent to A46 Newark Bypass at say 9:30 Andy?

ill be there on the E Bike of awesomeness

Back
Top Bottom