Breakfast 24th June 2020

Anyone mentions the word "Lockdown" and I will not entirely be responsible for my actions, for there will be actions.

You’re turning up then? I’ll be there for a quick breakfast then a session of giving & taking abuse :D

Thanks for posting Derek

Good social distanced breakfast today :thumby:

Attachments

• DC51604F-439E-44C8-A4BB-8AD528C81D60.jpeg
    DC51604F-439E-44C8-A4BB-8AD528C81D60.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 115
I enjoyed the ride out and simply set my satnav to curvy roads and had a pleasant ride home through Rutland, Northants and then Cambridgeshire. It took an hour longer to do an additional 15 miles but I had minimal time on the A1 so it was worth it :okay

Great to see everyone after a long lay off.

Good work Derek and Lorraine. Thanks for organising.

It was cracking, good to see everyone, have a piss take and have it taken.....Thought I had not missed it, but was wrong, so good to have banter with folk again.
Thanks Derek and Lorraine and heartfelt.

great to see everyone who really matters is still with us and in attendance - there mest have been 30 theer today at one point - all social distancing of course.
not bad tucker either
thanks Derek and lorraine

Not sure who was who or where you were sat :nenau. But thanks for the rideout Pete and Ade, it was good to finally be able to put faces to some names. :thumb

Will look forward to next one where hopefully will be meet more of you.

AndyB_11 must have won the distance award - respect :bow

I am sure we were all pleased and impressed to see Duncan was able to join us after so many weeks of shielding. :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom