1150 Adv Refresh

Oh my god Ollie - I love that! More than the white one... :eek:

I'd love to sort out my 1150's cosmetics... get everything done in black - engine & transmission, paralever, telelever, forks, subframe, crash bars, pannier racks... I love my , but it has gotten tatty looking... :(

I have an Adventure beak and 30l tank - I want to get those painted matt grey/anthracite and swap them out for my standard mandarin-coloured ones.

Must meet up with you to get an idea of where/how to get it done.

Inspiring work. :thumb2

Good looking job. :thumb2

Did you change the angle of the dangle of the Remus to accommodate a full size system pannier?

Thanks Mark happy to meet up for a coffee anytime to offer help assistance and advice just buzz me when ever suits you.

Hey Aidan I didn't do anything to the exhaust it came that way and takes my system panniers

That looks fantastic. It's like a new model. Well done you. When my new 1150 Adventure arrives here I must get out to you to have a closer look :thumb

No problem Luke you're welcome any time kettle is always on

I am a massive fan of the bumble bee colour scheme but that blackout with red sub frame is mint mate ����

Bennyk@thanks mate for your kind sentiments spent an amazing year over your side on secondment in Brisbane

Back
Top Bottom