LED headlight

Forced to give led headlamp a miss at the minute, bike been off the road for 3 months now and sitting in dealers for over 7 weeks waiting for them to diagnose and fix the knocking engine.

Way it is going i will not be an f800 gsa owner in the very near future

Sorry to hear that Neil. 7 weeks is ridiculous- money back time! Very odd too as I’ve had 7 bikes with this engine and aside from noisy camchain tensioners the only historical issues were piston slap on the earliest S/ST and peeling engine paint on the beige pre-2010 black engine changeover? TBH I’m not planning on buying any bikes for the next couple of years as happy with my 750GS, but if I did I’d be looking away from BMW as they’re becoming soulless and full of tech I don’t need (keyless, ESA, iPad dash etc)

Would you post the link to one of the Chinese LED headlight units, please?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I thought as the bike has a new motor I might as well sort out the standard headlight

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 224
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 219
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 217
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 215
Looks great that Neil, any wires to cut etc or is it just plug and play.

Got it off ebay, here is the advert, they all come from the same factory in China but i wanted an eu supplier , vary in price from £150 from China to over £350 from a UK supplier , make sure it is the mk2 version with the vents to prevent condensation

Ebay reference number is 273925801004. seller was Powace 1515

Took 5 days from order to delivery

Back
Top Bottom