GS 750 Sport Tyre Choice.

Powderham Chris

Reaction score
Hi - I’ve got Michelin Anakee 3 tyres on my bike - don’t like them as they are noisy and don’t inspire confidence. Been recommended to fit Pilot Road 5’s, had them on previous F800 GTs and liked them - any thoughts or comments please?

Mine came with Bridgestone A41s, very happy with them. Good dry grip, fine in the wet and don't seem to be wearing too quickly :thumb2

Thoughts? Yes, the Anakee 3 tyre is very good imo. Good grip and feedback. Wear well too. Never found them to be noisy and they get bad press for no reason. Keep them on and enjoy the ride. :aidan

Put Dunlop Trailmax Meridian tyres on my f800gs, excellent in the wet and dry , 1200 miles in and they are wearing well and are quiet

Not sure how many sport tyres are available in 750GS sizes? Very few I would think at front 110/80 19”/ rear 150/70 17”. Michelin’s website doesn’t list a 19” front for the PR5 - only the Anakees (Adventure, III and Wild) are listed as compatible.
I hated Anakees (very noisy) on the 1200 but don’t seem to have the same issue on the 750/850.

Back
Top Bottom