Phase two.

Deleted account 220319001

Reaction score
Very little has changed from a biking/b&b/camping perspective I'm afraid.

Unfortunately even the pubs with gardens haven't been given the go ahead yet but under review within phase two.

Yeah. ‘Phase 2’ - but we’re not actually implementing 90% of it. Raging doesn’t cover it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m delighted. I can now leave the house, play golf and meet up with another household.

Aye, but only if all of that is within 5 miles of your house...

Edit: This is supposed to be a bit tongue-in-cheek, in case that didn't come across. Just pissed off that you can go for a game of golf with folk at an unspecified distance from your house, or go visit people at their house, but we still can't get out on our bikes. I know that a lot of folk just don't care and are doing it anyway, that's up to them, but with a wife that's a cop it wouldn't look good to her bosses if I were to be caught as a result of going down or something. If it was a proper Phase 2 then that wouldn't be an issue.

Aye, but only if all of that is within 5 miles of your house...

Edit: This is supposed to be a bit tongue-in-cheek, in case that didn't come across. Just pissed off that you can go for a game of golf with folk at an unspecified distance from your house, or go visit people at their house, but we still can't get out on our bikes. I know that a lot of folk just don't care and are doing it anyway, that's up to them, but with a wife that's a cop it wouldn't look good to her bosses if I were to be caught as a result of going down or something. If it was a proper Phase 2 then that wouldn't be an issue.

Phase three I'm afraid.

Phase three I'm afraid.

It is now, but wasn't when they announced the various phases. What's the point of having 'phases' if you cherry pick random bits to implement? Might as well not have them so people don't know what might be coming and actually get their hopes up (such as myself - stupidly).

Edit: In fact, it's still the same on the government website. So we're not in phase 2, it's more a phase 1.5 to be honest.

For a long tour away or something, but not for a bimble 15-20 miles from your house. I'd still say that's pretty local and would easily sit in phase two. Even just some back roads near my house for fun rather than having to have an excuse of going to the shops would be a very welcome change, and still in line with the Phase 2 guidelines.

I’m a shielder. 14 bloody weeks so far :tears

That's crap, but at least there's light at the end of the tunnel for you now, thankfully. I've been out for walks each week but I can count on one hand how many times I've used my car or bike and it's getting to me (as you might be able to tell). I'm surprised either of them even turned over the last time I tried them.

when is the review of phase 1.5 please ? will it move to phase 2 or 2 and a bit ? ,we did a review every three weeks in england

when is the review of phase 1.5 please ? will it move to phase 2 or 2 and a bit ? ,we did a review every three weeks in england

I think it’s the same with us, three weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What she spoke of today is NOT what I expected to be in 'Phase 2? Are we in it or not?:nenau

Edit....looks as though we are still moving 'towards' Ph 2 What was that all about? Must have got the road map from Garmin.....

Face coverings while on public transport mandatory....WHAT THE FUCK. 3 months after this all started they now tell us that face coverings are mandatory.

Why have they waited 3 months to implement this, 3 fucking months. :blast

Face coverings while on public transport mandatory....WHAT THE FUCK. 3 months after this all started they now tell us that face coverings are mandatory.

Because there wasn’t much public transport going about until recently. But also because there weren’t enough masks until recently ...

Derrrr! Because you were supposed to stay at home 3 months ago?:blast

Back
Top Bottom