UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Excited :D:bounce1:bounce1, but feckin' raining tomorrow :(

Attachments

• Heritage1.jpg
    Heritage1.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 674
Hope the sun comes out for you pal.

It’s lovely... are you collecting....or is it being delivered..

Lovely bike. The mini-apes are comfy but Fat Boy bars would look stunning on it, IMHO.
(I know several who own Heritage Classics and changed to FB bars).
Enjoy and I hope the weather's on your side.:beerjug:

Cheers all:thumb2 ( I think we now need a Harley thumbs up emoji!)

I must admit I haven't looked forward to a new bike as much as this for a long time.

It's being delivered as I couldn't get a lift up to Uppingham, which is just as well judging by the weather forecast for tomorrow. :mad:

Lovely bike. The mini-apes are comfy but Fat Boy bars would look stunning on it, IMHO.
(I know several who own Heritage Classics and changed to FB bars).
Enjoy and I hope the weather's on your side.:beerjug:

This is true .. i found the FB bars better .

I wasn't a fan of the new Heritage when it first arrived, Really like it now though

This is true .. i found the FB bars better .

I wasn't a fan of the new Heritage when it first arrived, Really like it now though

Oh feckit....now I've got to have a look at the parts and accessories catalogue again! :rolleyes::D

Looking forward to the reviews.Will you have a YouTube channel now then ? :D

Lovely looking bike just not keen on the leather look bags, Look better with the smooth ones like on the Road Glide or Street Glide.

Ps Weather looks great next week ;)

Has it arrived yet ?

Delivery folks have just rung to say they have had a problem with the van.:eek: For a split second I envisaged a transit box van on it's roof, wheels spinning and smoke and fire emerging from the engine bay.(with the driver thrown clear and unharmed obv.):eek:

No, they are transferring to the spare van and think they'll be here about 3 this afternoon.

This shit always happens to me......and it's still raining.:(

Doc. I reckon those youTubers work hard at what they do. To start with they have to have an engaging personality and be able to chat unscripted about what they're doing, which they hope others are as interested in as they are. Then there's the tech side, audio levels, editing,drone footage, titles, music etc. Not as easy as some make it seem and certainly very time consuming.
Take John Maxwell, he has now got his own "shop" after giving up teching at an HD dealer. Some of his vids are really good but if you need a blow by blow 'how to' video, they are frustrating to watch as he blathers on, tossing empty sponsored product cartons around the place. He knows his stuff but assumes we are all as trained as he is. (Luckily, I am:rolleyes:)
Saying that, the sponsor ship thing works as I bought a Ciro bike mounted wireless phone charger/mount last night on a direct recommendation from him. I blame a particularly nice bottle of rioja!

3 hours, 15 minutes and counting.............:drool:drool

Lovely looking bike just not keen on the leather look bags, Look better with the smooth ones like on the Road Glide or Street Glide.

Ps Weather looks great next week ;)

I'll live with them for a bit.....one of the heritage's signatures was the leather bags. These are leather over plastic, but easy enough to change, willpower and wallet willing.:thumb

I'll live with them for a bit.....one of the heritage's signatures was the leather bags. These are leather over plastic, but easy enough to change, willpower and wallet willing.:thumb

Fair enough, Cant wait to see what you think I do love the look of these ;)

Think its fallen off the back of the van.

Back
Top Bottom