Ktm 950 Adventure price..

bikerider007

Reaction score
Hi guys ... got asked to look over a ktm 950 adv and advise on a price of what it could be worth... i did wonder what the masses think..
So 2004 Ktm 950 adv 36,000 miles Silver half worn tyres always maintained to a very good level i think the seat has been swapped out as it seemed very soft ..extremely good condition, no corrosion and that i mean not a scratch on it. new sticker set..
i know look a price can be very subjective esp on the internet.. me personally i've got a 1290s and had an 1190 .. the only thing i sorta know of the 950/990 hard seats and carbs on the 950 otherwise pretty good???
just trying to advise the widow of a potential price or is anyone here after one? please let me know as a guestermate i'm thinking between 3250 and 3500 but probably under 3 for a dealer??
thoughts

The seat is made out of granite, can be replaced, carbs are far better than the fuel injection.

Assuming good condition, for age, prices seem fair.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

They do hold their value well, esp with solid service record. With good photos you might get closer to £4k privately.

as a guestermate i'm thinking between 3250 and 3500 but probably under 3 for a dealer??
thoughts
traded mine in 18 months ago at that price, a 2007 carbed SM. looked-after Adventures are becoming scarce now. :) GLWS

Its the first model so needed a few updates and upgrades. if is has a fsh and fully loaded i would expect around £3k. They are getting harder to find so may squeeze a little more money

Back
Top Bottom