t7 and r1250

I had most of the European mentioned above. I could write a book but I won’t. All I can say that my 19 plate 1250 GS has been back to the dealers with issues for leaking brakes, battery failure, software( twice), exhaust flap all within its first 12 months. Talk all you like but, just like cars, great technology, crap application. And still, I go and buy them...I need therapy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got a Mosko Moto Reckless 80 to use on my 701LR and the Nomad kit is on the way.

Once it looks like this, I can’t think of a reason why you couldn’t cross continents on it !!

62ef1fa9c63e4ccb2997c094d806244e.jpg

Thats a lovely bike Arsey.

The deed is done

Well I pulled the trigger on a new T7. Well impressed with the overall package especially the suspension, despite the misgivings. I’ve gone for the black, although if there’s a long wait for it I may change colours, and while I was at it I ordered the TT crash bars and bash plate, bark busters and wings exhaust :okay

Yamaha have reduced their finance rate to 2.9% on the tenere 700 I think a test ride is in order as my Africa twin deal is up in September, I hope I like it.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

2.9 seems to be a very common rate at the moment, my bank are doing that above a certain loan so are KTM on they're new bikes.

2.9% is a fantastic rate. Best I could get here in Ireland was 8.9%.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I recently picked up a second hand T7, have to decide if I prefer it to my 2017 Africa twin DCT..

Also just bought some MX boots and I must say it seems like hard work with a gear lever! Never worn MX boots before

I recently picked up a second hand T7, have to decide if I prefer it to my 2017 Africa twin DCT..
I'd be interested in how you get on with it, my Africa twin DCT is going back in a couple months and a. Interested in the T7 I know its a more basic bike but I don't use half of the gizmos on bikes! Mind you I liked the DCT gearbox. Ummm!

I'd be interested in how you get on with it, my Africa twin DCT is going back in a couple months and a. Interested in the T7 I know its a more basic bike but I don't use half of the gizmos on bikes! Mind you I liked the DCT gearbox. Ummm!

I traded my ATAS DCT for my T7, thought I'd miss the DCT box but was only a matter of a few miles and I thought no more about the massive size and weight on the AT, no regrets.

I like the DCT most the time too, and it's superb for the bits of light off road stuff I do. But I also kinda miss a clutch sometimes. The T7 is very light feeling and nice and nimble, but I never had a problem with the AT in the handling or weight (while riding) department.. AT is a bit nicer to ride as in comfort but the T7 is more nimble and feels very light when pushing it around the garage etc. Both superb bikes.

Just outbox interest can you get a quickshifter for the T7?

A decal kit I fitted this evening. The kits themselves are not that accurate in picking up lines and bodywork joins. Best to play around with them before you peel the backing off to find the best position. I suppose in reality they are only to protect the paintwork.
297cc5c68b8f22d948b5182027d8e131.jpg

A decal kit I fitted this evening. The kits themselves are not that accurate in picking up lines and bodywork joins. Best to play around with them before you peel the backing off to find the best position. I suppose in reality they are only to protect the paintwork.
297cc5c68b8f22d948b5182027d8e131.jpg

That looks great from that angle, I like!

Back
Top Bottom