Sock recommendations please

For longer trips I’ve taken to wearing compression socks like those running types wear. They are cool, comfy and do seem to be better than regular socks after a day in the saddle.

Easy to wash and quick drying to, so make an excellent “love” sock if you are ever in the need

Physix Gear Compression Socks for Men & Women (20-30 mmhg) Best Graduated Athletic Fit for Running, Nurses, Shin Splints, Flight Travel & Maternity Pregnancy - Boost Stamina, Circulation & Recovery https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01J4MF5UY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_8Mm-EbPQEDBGT

Good value, thin so not for under my bike boots. Perfect for 'normal' wear.
tom

€17.50 for 3 pairs of Merino socks delivered to my door.
Can't argue with that!!!!

For whatever reason........the order was cancelled and I was informed a refund would be on it's way back to me!!

Gutted. (well mildly disappointed)

Bought some MW Isocool liner socks along with a load of other isocool stuff instead, in there 20% off promo ..............promo code "COAST"

Bought some MW Isocool liner socks along with a load of other isocool stuff instead, in there 20% off promo ..............promo code "COAST"

I bought some Isocool T & polo shirts using the COAST code & free delivery too; with any luck I'll have them before the holibob; have used the Isocool clothing before and it's pretty good.

I ordered some of the merino socks, plus ordered some from LOOW (Danish company)....they have some nice stuff, albeit a little pricey.

Back
Top Bottom