Sock recommendations please

Bounce

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm after some comfortable socks that will keep my feet cool when riding in warm temps.

Ideally a thinly padded sole, and length to just below my calf as I now wear a short boot.

I don't want to spend the earth (Falke, Icebreaker). Found some isocool hiking socks in Mountain Warehouse that appear to tick the boxes (anyone use these?):

https://www.mountainwarehouse.com/isocool-hiker-socks-p13388.aspx/Navy/?rrec=true

So what do you use that works to keep your feet cool & sweat free-ish?

Thx

Non sweaty socks = less cheesy smells in the hotel room, so a better night sleep for me. Someone, please recommend something quick. :D

Non sweaty socks = less cheesy smells in the hotel room, so a better night sleep for me. Someone, please recommend something quick. :D

Wait until you share a hotel room with me, it’ll be full on mature Camembert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marino wool helps keep the cheese at bay. I know that you’ve said not Icebreaker, but Icebreaker are well worth the money in my experience. They are comfortable, odour inhibitors, last well.
You gets what you pays for.

Marino wool helps keep the cheese at bay. I know that you’ve said not Icebreaker, but Icebreaker are well worth the money in my experience. They are comfortable, odour inhibitors, last well.
You gets what you pays for.

If I can get them @ a reasonable price then all good....they just seem to be so expensive!!

If I can get them @ a reasonable price then all good....they just seem to be so expensive!!

I think I purchased my merino socks from M&S.

Have a look on their web site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the isocol stuff from MW is good. Not tried their socks but I use the shirts. It is the type of fabric that can be rinsed out in a hotel sink and will be dry the following morning. Handy for socks. Wicks moisture well to work with Goretex or similar.

the isocol stuff from MW is good. Not tried their socks but I use the shirts. It is the type of fabric that can be rinsed out in a hotel sink and will be dry the following morning. Handy for socks. Wicks moisture well to work with Goretex or similar.

I've got some of their isocool polo & t-shirts....and they're very good.

New in at Cannon BMW, just bought 2 pair @ £30 (Discounted) done a 100 miles in them, very comfortable, even marked "Left & Right" :D recommended:thumb2 long, will come up to your Knee

Attachments

• BMW Socks.jpg
    BMW Socks.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 170

This any good £16.09 for large
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Iceb...288480?hash=item56dcf5df60:g:dboAAOSwtANejgrd

6e68a41f731ac9ef442a3ce5094a283e.png

Back
Top Bottom