Looks like another cracking ride.

The bar counter in the photos with the pint and seafood salad looks likes Helen's in Kilmackillogue on the Beara Peninsula
Great spot to stop

Ohhhh, that's a cracker although like most down this way ive covered at least 99% of it...

The SW of Ireland is singularly unattractive - the natives are uncouth - I hear Donegal is nice :aidan

The SW of Ireland is singularly unattractive - the natives are uncouth - I hear Donegal is nice :aidan

Donegal the fairest of all, miles and miles of sweet f**k all. it truly is a stunning place esp when I’m out in my defender off roading and heading up to mountain tops only 4x4s get to, the views are fantastic.

done all that apart from the very south bit

if you get the weather - no where better

I'm going to do this at the start of September. Do it clockwise. Any suggestions as to how to plan it? I'll be in Schull by monday eve. Need to be in Leenan by Friday. Only reason i'm asking is because I'd like to book some accomodation but would rather stay off the beaten track, All I need is a b'n'b and a pub with grub for the night. If I had three days to do it, where would you stay? Friday will be spent hoofing it up to Leenane. Thanks for any advice

Back
Top Bottom