Bash / skid plate and crash bars wanted for 2011 F800GS anyone selling ?

Mobile Chicane

Reaction score
Hi All I have a 2011 F800 gs that's going to be used as an off road / trail bike so I need a bash plate and crash bars.

is anyone on here selling them ?

I'm located near Reading in Berkshire.

Thanks

Giles

I’ve got a pair of upper crash bars, but they came of a 2017 gs but I can’t find the bolts to fit them
If you are interested and they fit send me a personal message with your email and I’ll send you some photos os them.

I know you haven’t asked for either of these but.....

I’ve got a standard screen and standard grab rails. Both in the for sale section albeit a long way down.
Oh, and a new clutch cable, again in the for sale section.

Happy to do a deal....I’d be happy for them all to go.

I’ve got a pair of upper crash bars, but they came of a 2017 gs but I can’t find the bolts to fit them
If you are interested and they fit send me a personal message with your email and I’ll send you some photos os them.

If he isn’t interested in it I might be, any info/ pictures?

Much like your post, if the OP not interested in the upper crashbars, I may be. What make / part number? (Mine is an older 800GS, so want to make sure they fit). What kinda price you had in mind?

Much like your post, if the OP not interested in the upper crashbars, I may be. What make / part number? (Mine is an older 800GS, so want to make sure they fit). What kinda price you had in mind?
Not sure on the make, I’m away with work at the moment.
Pm me an email and I’ll get some pictures sent over.
Like I said don’t know where the bolts have gone

No, still unable to find the bolts that hold the plate to the frame, though the four bolts and spacers securing the plate to the sump are present and are the same thread so should be easily replicated. Looking for £100. Phone me on 01635 579113 if interested. David

hi guys sorry for the late reply password issues and life in general has been a bit hectic, I'm all sorted for bits and bobs now and have decided to move the Mirage 2 fairing on as its not for me (see thread in this forum)

Back
Top Bottom