Suzuki GSX 750 ET/EX 80s muscle bike resto rider

steele01

Reaction score
Hey everyone here's another one of the projects my 1980s muscle bike :beerjug:

My Dad an his bro both had one each back in the 80s hence my obsession with them.

I ended up picking up a nice usa import one they were badged the gs 750 in america finding original exhausts are hens teeth so I jumped at her

here's my uncles bike back in the 80s they both had the same colour.

Here's mine when I got her

Nos Tank super lucky source for her

Next step was to sort the rear shocks out again got lucky with a set of Ohlins from a show bike that hadn't been used.

It was to nice an evening not to have another ride out locally an catch some sun decided to get my 1981 Suzuki GSX 750 ET out grin factor 110%

Suzuki need to make more GSX 750's an GSXR 750's perfect road bikes.

Next things I need to do are find a set of the Suzuki badges that go into the headlight shell.

Paint an decal up my new side panels.

Next step was to balance the carbs

Here's todays ride out

Got out today with my dads bro on my gsx 750 an his 750 as well great lil run an my dad followed on his gsxr 750k9 managed to source a set of new old stock pipes for my uncles one for him (the blue one) he got it just before lockdown first time we got out together on them.

Fwc56GS

very nice,,,
i had a couple of the 1100,s back in the day,,lovely engines :beerjug:

Thanks Tractors unfortunately not alot for the gsx is some gs parts that cross over though :)

Thanks Shifty yeah i was saying to dad today just how silky smooth they are excellent fun

Thanks for sharing sreele01, love the look of those :beerjug:

TDD 180X

I bought this new August 1st 1981.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 11.11.00.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 11.11.00.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 576

Back
Top Bottom