Evo dyna

Some people are beyond help, they simply do not understand weights, dynamics etc. Some people should really have died in a motorcycle accident a long time ago....I care not how it sounds, nor do I care for the response, but some people are only alive because they have been lucky so far......I am one of them.:p:D

If that post is directed @ Me ..?? I was asking on here as Ive heard the dyna uses the running gear from a sportster ie brakes suspension ,wheels and some other parts ...Sooooo sorry for asking and not knowing ..You must feel great being a know all ...if you ve nothing constructive to say I'd be happy if youd refrain from posting your so called wit ..which I must say is pish and not in the least bit funny

If that post is directed @ Me ..?? I was asking on here as Ive heard the dyna uses the running gear from a sportster ie brakes suspension ,wheels and some other parts ...Sooooo sorry for asking and not knowing ..You must feel great being a know all ...if you ve nothing constructive to say I'd be happy if youd refrain from posting your so called wit ..which I must say is pish and not in the least bit funny

Did you not read the last bit? You densecunt.

Just make sure your eye to eye measurement is the same...

I’d probably go with the Hagins if on a budget ....

YSS also do some decent. Ish shocks at a resonabke price...

Hi been looking for replacement rear shocks for the dyna ..would the ones from a sportster ..fit ? found these aftermarket Hagons only thing is too much chrome for my liking but theyd be better than the standard dyna pogo sticks..and the lower ones with the black body and chrome springs are Hagons from a 1988 FXR
.....the lower ones are from a 88 fxr so are probably the same weight

Well popped one of the fork seals bottoming out ..oh well itll give me a chance to change the fork oil ..HD type E is 5 wt so might put in some 7.5wt or 10 wt see how that goes

Back
Top Bottom