Evo dyna

36/42 as stated will make a noticeable difference :thumb

It was easy to fit, worked well, and then left alone for the several years I had the FXDX. I had the Evo for less than a year, but I assume it worked as well as the FXDX.
I’ve fitted one to every Big Twin HD I’ve owned. I’ve got a box of standard adjusters if anybody needs one 😁 I’m a big fan of the M6

In what way will it make a noticeable difference ? :confused:

Try it - if you don’t like it set them back to stock

With 5psi up mine turns better - is more stable - and is generally a nicer ride....

Most guys I know running Avon’s run them over stock PSI wise.

Try it - if you don’t like it set them back to stock

With 5psi up mine turns better - is more stable - and is generally a nicer ride....

Most guys I know running Avon’s run them over stock PSI wise.
some times the tall one talks utter bollocks but this time he's correct does make a difference unless your a skinny twat then half the pressures.

Ok .. I'll try upping the psi ..but surely once theyre hot the pressure will make them solid and the ride hard .. ??

Oh fer fuck’s sake......stop arguing the toss with those who have the experience......try it...if you don’t like it, lower the pressures until you feel comfortable...... I run my Cobras over book pressure too. Very sensitive to pressure. They have a more pliable carcass than stock....

Oh fer fuck’s sake......stop arguing the toss with those who have the experience......try it...if you don’t like it, lower the pressures until you feel comfortable...... I run my Cobras over book pressure too. Very sensitive to pressure. They have a more pliable carcass than stock....
They're not cobras..theyre Avon roadriders mk2's bias belt..non radial..more like what it was originally came with..I shall try the psi ��

Indian, recommend 36 / 41 on their bikes and a whopping 46 front 41 rear on the Springfield (different rake and trail) not an HD I know but similar style and just echoing what the rest of the guys are saying, try it and see, no harm will come from it. My Roadmaster has the TPMS on it and when warmed up the rear gets to 49 and the front to 42, there is no noticeable difference in ride quality.

I recommend you all fuck off !
A more tedious bunch of fucking pricks i've yet to fucking meet.

Ride the fucking bike, see what works !

And fuck off !

You’ve met me - and I’m pretty tedious...

Well upped the tyre pressures to 36 f 42 r also wound the shocks to max preload and it made a big difference to the handling ..thanks for recommending that..think its a fluid change nxt and might put some washers in the forks to preload them as they dive quite a bit ..suppose its ok in yankland where theres no many curves so soggy bouncy suspension is ok ..

Well upped the tyre pressures to 36 f 42 r also wound the shocks to max preload and it made a big difference to the handling ..thanks for recommending that..think its a fluid change nxt and might put some washers in the forks to preload them as they dive quite a bit ..suppose its ok in yankland where theres no many curves so soggy bouncy suspension is ok ..

i upped the fork oil weight to 15 ( 7-10 is standard) on my glide - that helped as well.........

Hi been looking for replacement rear shocks for the dyna ..would the ones from a sportster ..fit ? found these aftermarket Hagons only thing is too much chrome for my liking but theyd be better than the standard dyna pogo sticks..and also these Hagons from a 1988 FXR

Attachments

• s-l1600 (5).jpg
    s-l1600 (5).jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 117
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 111
Some people are beyond help, they simply do not understand weights, dynamics etc. Some people should really have died in a motorcycle accident a long time ago....I care not how it sounds, nor do I care for the response, but some people are only alive because they have been lucky so far......I am one of them.:p:D

Back
Top Bottom