Returning to the fold 1150 gsa or a hexhead gs

steele01

Reaction score
Hey everyone hope we are all keeping well :)

A few will remember i had a 1200 gsa te 2014 which a dealer managed to screw up and a f800gs as well a couple of years after the 1200. Came very close to buying Jims 1150 a few years back as well which i should have on hindsight.

As much as i liked the 800 ended up missing the feel of the boxer engine :okay

So spent the last year an a bit or so running around on my Norton 650ss while i had a think what to do bike wise.

Potentially if I was to sell the RD250c aircooled yam I'd have a really healthy budget for an 1150gsa or just about a hexhead gs/gsa.

My heart says 1150 gsa also from the ease of use working on them but I'm just not sure whether to flog the 250c an get on the hunt what about you guys what would you do.

Quite tempted by a single sparker gsa been trying to rack my brains about the single sparks brake system where there any issues know the servo brakes had problems from the last time i had a look at one unless I could lay my hands on a none servo twin spark bike :)

On the higher miles 60k bikes whats due at that service interval.

Does anyone know the seat height for the 1150gsa bmw low seat?

Whats worth watching out for on the 1200 hexheads.
Lots to think about.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Regarding the Hexheads guys what braking system did they have were they all servo or was there a change over point?

Cheers,

Tom

Back
Top Bottom