Innovv K2 Connected To Cansmart

5jms5

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Good morning
I have just purchased an Innovv K2 camera.
I have a Denali Cansmart with a spare circuit. I have lights horn and brake light.
I will wire Innovv positive and negative direct to battery but the yellow lead I want to connect to Cansmart.
What colour wire does it go to the plug I have had red black and yellow pigtail with male connector. I am looking for live with ignition in.
Thanks for your help I have searched forum but can’t find the answers

I used a female plug that i got with my EzCan and connected the yellow wire to the yellow circuit on the EzCan. The plug was a double wire type, and i just taped the black earth wire on the plug, to the yellow (not connected to the yellow) Just in case you ever need to use that plug for something else dont cut the black. Remember to program the EzCan for a 1amp output.

I have ordered a three wire female plug as I have a spare circuit on Cansmart. I am sure the yellow trigger wire in K2 connects to red lead on Cansmart.
The lead is only for trigger ignition live the red and black from K2 will be connected directly to the battery.

I have ordered a three wire female plug as I have a spare circuit on Cansmart. I am sure the yellow trigger wire in K2 connects to red lead on Cansmart.
The lead is only for trigger ignition live the red and black from K2 will be connected directly to the battery.

Forgot to say i have the Gen2 EzCan which is programmable for any device on any circuit. So the circuits are colour coded so i just used the yellow circuit on the EzCan for the yellow trigger wire on the K2. You only need the one yellow wire on the plug to conect the trigger too. Least thats what i did, made it easier for me to program the circuits for the correct amperage.

Just to clarify I am using a Denali pig tail three wire plug. I will use the red wire on plug to yellow trigger Innovv. Is this right?

Just to clarify I am using a Denali pig tail three wire plug. I will use the red wire on plug to yellow trigger Innovv. Is this right?

TBH I don’t know. I used a double wire to plug. They were all colour coded to the outputs, of the Hex EzCan,the same thing as your Cansmart both made by Hex. So i just used the correct colour pigtails and programmed the EzCan for each output.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used this video to do my Denali install Steve makes a really easy to follow guide.

Back
Top Bottom