Triumph clothing....

I have had a triumph jacket for 10/12 yrs, not been used much though, think they are/were Frank Thomas rebadged when I got mine, extremely well made, waterproof, good armour etc but it has always felt a bit bulky even with the lining out so only used it for cold winter rides. Far too big and in store now as I have I have lost weight.

Al.

I have an older Triumph mesh jacket and it's brilliant, as said already, it's like wearing a T-shirt which is fantastic in hot weather. Quality is very good.

My leather jacket, and summer gloves are both Triumph. The jacket in particular is great quality. It was soft from new and after 12 years is quite faded, but still going 1000% perfectly. Great quality, and as it came from their discount outlet, was a real bargain at the time.

My son has some of their modern Gore-Tex kit (he works for them) and likes it. It does seem very well made. One pair of trousers leaked but there was no argument about replacement. That could of course be because of his employee status.

I can't say much about the fit except for him the waist is a bit generous but there again he's like a racing snake.

I've had a textile suit, leather jacket, and various pairs of gloves - all have been excellent quality.

Forget that Alex,you need a good dog walking coat..............;)

I’ve got plenty of them Kimbo, especially for the usual UK weather (wet, cold, yuk etc.). :beerjug:

My usual riding kit is either a Rukka combo or sometimes the jacket with a pair of Furygan jeans, I’m sick of having to peel myself out of the jacket at the moment (shouldn’t complain, I know!).

The Triumph mesh jackets look like good value for money (especially in comparison to Rukka) and include D3O armour.

My leather jacket, and summer gloves are both Triumph. The jacket in particular is great quality. It was soft from new and after 12 years is quite faded, but still going 1000% perfectly. Great quality, and as it came from their discount outlet, was a real bargain at the time.

Yeah, just found the outlet store online,

https://triumphfactoryoutlet.com/

I didn’t even know if it’s existence before you mentioned it, :beerjug:

Wife bought a Goretex Triumph jacket at the Peterborough BMF about 25 years ago, no liner and cheap. Never had a problem with it.
She would wear it over a fleece, great jacket.
Still got it even though she hasn't been on the bike for nearly 10 years (that's a reminder!).

tom

Back
Top Bottom