Want noise in the head - confused !

Also worth noting that there is a difference in sound quality between Sena and Cardo, generally Sena is better for voice but Cardo with the JBL speakers are better for music.

All based on my experience of having both the Sena 10u Arai and the Cardo freecom 4 plus

out of date ….
Read up on the new 50 range from Sena…. Even the 30K are better quality audio. But the new 50 rage are quite a step forward.

Having had a the old Sena 10S, the one elephant in the room with Sena is non of their units are IP rated just "water resistant".
Mine and a friends 10S both failed on a rainy trip to Scotland with water dripping out of the units.Replaced with Scala G9s which are IP rated and still going strong.

I did prefer the Sena operating system though.

My last three senas 20s Evo, 30K and current 50S have never suffered with water ingress. And they all have been through it..... I might be lucky?
I know this is an issue that many claim. But After using Cardo then switching to Sena, Id never revert. Its a personal choice.

I have a preference for using ear buds instead of helmet speakers and have read that the Sena range have a socket to accommodate this. Does anyone know if this is true of other systems?

Yes, the sena does have the jack. Couldn't think of anything more irritating ? Other than sat nav directions through the headset !

Check out the Midland BTX pro from Sportsbikeshop I have one and I'm very satisfied with it, good sound and about half the price of the sena:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom