Newb from Munich

Munchen

Reaction score
Hi Gang

I picked up a sweet 1150GS today so naturally I'll be spending the coming weeks and months reading and learning all I can about this beast of a motorbike.

I usually buy a motorbike or two each year, not a new one, mostly oldies which are in decent nick and picked up for a bargain price. This year I've bought a Triumph Street Triple (now for sale) and today my first BMW motorbike! Well, living in Munich for the past 12 years I should have at least one.

Ridden only from Garmisch to Munich but very enjoyable indeed. A stark contrast to the light and revvy little Striple with the most amazing handling I've ever known. The GS is such a massive machine but surprisingly easy to ride, once I got used to the clunky gearbox.

Looking forward to joining in the banter on here.

KGGX2QxFusG95-o98bejqHmpP_BXfcQl8A7xQxe_eE5VBr-kUnI6t4WwinDb4NODXt8cAIhGlk8gTU_1omo1Gk5AKak4kDG9-a8pIZc1gSDfdMxZWYs4ItfV4e-29L_QCxIzRCNrY-CkDn0Mj2C0dbFFA6ydpqwOTRTRgG8tjchH9ycXWav7wTMMoWuV1zS2ODbPAlu1Plwm_pnAdSZDuSE0nThHMcj2mfCY3IcG-SGAaDuc0ZIQ0OOD94BVspD8Uq2jsPZtr8X43pgH9Vy7scF7USzuhIMCRtMDR7p1E_3og-q7PiAPW9xFqFjh7-Go1qscCqWiu_5D5hNwB1SviVRugpZU6L41t9mzhHQNiiCAxOiZAZi7vqojJ39MbraVLbNIFoXU4TIT3vkJKOihSYHIl_49Mr6aq7BHf7W7mRcxiLygYV1jmcwpxT7Ip4VTmuTP3EyRt0lAFNXc6f5Uq7MTjmeCUbLvzwUlWlhhapalOM-0qU925E8rS5gYX0V5xYClcrOs2IAjQM_8G0HOVtfawr3FvZOmvekLj6WvMieegRqcX8PfN-jTZnZwiu_zv7Vefci044tA3U_8tYmgdAo5otWDifS5QFm_CwuyhsmWkDUDJy3kZribEH6wttIo6AMKO_QYM--GHNtD225yKx44Qj5MPeSWG8NG5-glTzgIEAsNQORSoLTvvcKS=w842-h558-no

Cheers :thumby:

Hi Cabby. I don't think I clearly understand the question, sorry.

KTM are not too far from Munich, about 100 miles east if that's what you were asking?

It's cool.

There are two KTM dealers, one of them has the following address, Josef-Doll-Straße 2, 82061 Neuried, Germany. Seems it's not to far from a Metro station that I can hopefully get to from the airport.

It's cool.

There are two KTM dealers, one of them has the following address, Josef-Doll-Straße 2, 82061 Neuried, Germany. Seems it's not to far from a Metro station that I can hopefully get to from the airport.

Neuried is the other side of Munich from the airport in Halbergmoos. Not sure about metro but there is a great S-Bahn and U-Bahn system which will probably get you there.

i'm guessing that's what I'm referring to as it looks like I would need to take the S1 and then the U3 to get to Neuried.

Back
Top Bottom