Width of 1290 Super adventure s?

neiljitsu

Reaction score
Hello chaps,

Would anybody know the width of the above? I have a narrow side entrance. My 17 Africa twin fit down with a bit of manoeuvring, but it is the exact width of my tc gs bars which will not go down for love nor money.

Thanks chaps.

You mean across the bars?

I can measure up tomorrow for you.

Thank you very much. Most bikes fit down, but the cylinder heads with engine bars and handle bars, which are 1030mm I think. My tracer fit down with no issues and the Africa twin with a little bit of scuffing on the hand guards

Thank you for the quick responses, my narrowest point is 940mm so I should be OK!! Woohoo!!

Yeah, quite narrow, bars are noticeably narrower than the GS / Super Tenere and some other adventure bikes, plus the rest of the bike is very slim

Yeah, quite narrow, bars are noticeably narrower than the GS / Super Tenere and some other adventure bikes, plus the rest of the bike is very slim

It fits easily!! I could probably even get down with bars on. It is an unbelievable machine. Power and handling great dash and features, quick shifter is excellent. The only thing that let's it down is the seat. It's like a scaffolding plank. My arse was feeling it after 30 mins, but I do have a big arse to be fair.

Just have to buy it now!

Ergo seats are way better, rode my 1190 home (30 mins) and then rang dealer to get Ergo Seats, though 1290 might be better - wrong! Ergo seats on that, and when we had the 1090 that also came with a shit seat - seems a common theme with KTM.

Back
Top Bottom