2009 - 2013 GSA upper protection bars on a GS

mpgscott

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a GS that has the lower set of bars, and from a previous project i have a set of the upper bars. Has anyone fitted these to a GS in the past just wanted to see what they look like. Do they look ok in place or is it just wrong?

Picture pinched from another thread.

My lower bars appear to have the correct mating piece for these bars to link in so just wanting to see how it looks.

Thanks
Mark

Hi,

I have a GS that has the lower set of bars, and from a previous project i have a set of the upper bars. Has anyone fitted these to a GS in the past just wanted to see what they look like. Do they look ok in place or is it just wrong?

Picture pinched from another thread.

My lower bars appear to have the correct mating piece for these bars to link in so just wanting to see how it looks.

Thanks
Mark

I'd imagine the problem will be that if your bike is a standard GS the Adventure bars are gonna stick out quite a bit from the tank.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

I'd imagine the problem will be that if your bike is a standard GS the Adventure bars are gonna stick out quite a bit from the tank.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Yep, that was what i was thinking so it was just incase someone had already fitted them. Just a thought since i have them sitting on the shelf, might look odd was my only thinking.

If you have them why not just try them.
I think they will look odd without the GSA fuel tank though. As said above there is a big difference in size.
At least you'll have somewhere to mount some GSA spotlights.

I have a top set form my 2010 twin cam with a slight dent on the left side if you wanted to chop a set up to better fit your standard gs?

Back
Top Bottom