The XT doesn't like France...

(RIP) Spangle

Reaction score
Help needed..!

I'm an hour into France, stopped for a coffee & now my XT is constantly 'Acquiring Satellites'. Turned it off & on etc but it's not having any.

Any ideas most welcome...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nutty had a problem with his XT being very slow to acquire satellites in the UK. His fix? A new device!

Assuming you have clear view of the sky, try turning the entire device off fully (not just ‘off’) and turning it back on, if you haven’t tried that already.

Have a look in manual for how to perform a "hard reset".

Bloody hell, we’re off to France in a couple of weeks. Don’t want a repeat of five years ago, or whatever it was!

Bloody hell, we’re off to France in a couple of weeks. Don’t want a repeat of five years ago, or whatever it was!

You can sing to Bounce, when the inevitable happens...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gK-SVR86ThY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's definitely France...Chartres municipal campsite 11€. Didn't quite make it as far as Muide s/Loire due to losing an hour hauling the steed out of a ditch. Last time I ever stop for a leak on a dirt track.

Mr Wapping may recognise my chair, first time out tonight, jobs a good 'un.
73605b25550957d4183617344d6fad51.jpg

Excellent! I recognise the tank bag, too.

But lose 15 biker bonus points for lack of pictures from the ditch.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gK-SVR86ThY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have a ‘Bonnie Tyler’ satnav - It keeps telling me to turn around, and every now and then - it falls apart.......... :blast

It's definitely France...Chartres municipal campsite 11€. Didn't quite make it as far as Muide s/Loire due to losing an hour hauling the steed out of a ditch. Last time I ever stop for a leak on a dirt track.

Mr Wapping may recognise my chair, first time out tonight, jobs a good 'un.
73605b25550957d4183617344d6fad51.jpg

Weird looking tent ! Do you sleep standing up ?

He’s got the same Nav, so if one goes, they probably both will!

He carries a tune well....;)

Excellent! I recognise the tank bag, too.

But lose 15 biker bonus points for lack of pictures from the ditch.

The lack of a 'ditch shot' was due to this incident happening right in front of a local farmer, who was quick to act & recover Spangle from said ditch with his tractor :D

He’s got the same Nav, so if one goes, they probably both will!

I'll French test mine this weekend; but we do have back up mappage :thumb

Nutty has got the sulks as I pulled his chain over his request for hotels. But you've go him sorted out. Tell him to buy your a slap up feed and give him a slap across his head... or his arse! He enjoys the latter, so I am told.

Enjoy your trip.

Nutty has got the sulks as I pulled his chain over his request for hotels. But you've go him sorted out. Tell him to buy your a slap up feed and give him a slap across his head... or his arse! He enjoys the latter, so I am told.

Enjoy your trip.

I don’t have the sulks, I thought you did?

Do you still love me?

Back
Top Bottom