Breakfast 11 July

Tbolt

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After the success of the social distance breakfast organised by Lorraine and Derek I am proposing a similar weekend meet on Saturday 11th July.

Confirmed breakfast meet this Saturday will be back at the wild flower farm in Langar.

They have added extra outdoor tables and looking forward to us visiting again.

Open from 9am but staggered arrival would suit the cafe staff.

Menu and address:

https://www.naturescape.co.uk/wp-con...nu13032020.pdf

Have edited. Tufty. :D

Who are you expecting an answer from?

Plan to be there this time, circumstances (severe sun burn silly boy) contrived against me last time.
Was due to go on a week's jolly to Wales that day, never mind, will have to slum it with you guys instead.

Notice on Chris Walker Kawasaki web page:

The Cafe will unfortunately remain closed at this point along with the Barber Shop, Tattoo Shop and Toilets.

I will check to see if this gets updated next week.

Gerry, can I suggest you look at places we've been to before, that have open spaces and outside seating and contact them to see if they're open.

Bit close to Leicester but Buttercups Tearooms maybe a possibility.... loads of space inside and plenty of outdoors seating.

Yep agree Buttercups tea rooms or Wild flower farm, Langar or Portland fishing lakes ???

Rang Portland fishing lakes today.

Not opening the cafe yet - at least 2 more weeks.

Buttercups has a function booked on 11th!

Langar Wildflower farm Cafe is open from tomorrow. Will contact them.

Bison farm is open for take away food only, sit down cafe remains closed. I can ask if the outside tables can be used.

Lincoln Bomber memorial is pre-book only.

At least we can fall back on Ollerton if needed.

Just a few ideas, will phone and see who's open and when, then let you know Gerry.

Will also refer to the Cafe/tea shop data base in Mrs GSite's head for other options.
Whatever the outcome, may be useful in the future.

Wickenby Aerodrome, nr Market Rasen

Barnsdale Gardens, Rutland

Hollands Nursery, Twyford nr Melton

Wymondham Windmill, nr Melton

See you all there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll be there. If work doesn’t get in the way.

I would have been there but work has got in the way. I’ll be back home on Friday evening but I’ve suddenly got to ram everything into two days and that doesn’t allow time for breakfasts away on the bike :(

Back
Top Bottom