South coast and back

King Rat

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
568 miles yesterday on the Long Ranger, the throttle cable has been fixed!

Delivered the air rifle to Goat in Southampton, by the Test bridge, which unfortunately was covered in scaffolding, so I couldn't get a picture. Then rode to Brighton to collect a set of batteries and charging hub for the drone. Had fish and chips in Hove, they would have fed the entire family, the fish was a whole fillet from a cod of about 3lbs! It was enormous. Then headed back through the countryside roads of Sussex as I decided it was too windy and the sea too chrurned up to go fishing, I had planned on going to Hayling Island and having a fling, but the weather scuppered that idea. Hove to Pulborough via the Stonning road. Then the 272 to the crossroads, up to Basingstoke, to Newbury and avoiding the A34, to Banbury, back of Coventry/Land Rover sort of area and home up the A444. Fantastic. Got in about 01.30 and it was dry the whole way home - unlike the scootle down in the morning where there was 3 inches o fstanding water on the M40.

Brilliant bikes. Next time I shall have to organise staying over so I can go fishing properly. It isn't feasible for a day trip really. :thumby:

Nicely done old fruit .. some good miles :)

Back
Top Bottom