Dealers want your Harley.

I’m disappointed Glasgow have not got in touch, we bought a 1200T for my wife, she then got a hip operation, and has not been able to get on the bike.

So we have a very nice 3 year old bike with delivery mileage only, we could give it back, and get a new one when she can ride it.

:blast

I’m disappointed Glasgow have not got in touch, we bought a 1200T for my wife, she then got a hip operation, and has not been able to get on the bike.

So we have a very nice 3 year old bike with delivery mileage only, we could give it back, and get a new one when she can ride it.

give em a ring.... seems a common theme at the mo

They jus reopened on Wednesday to the public

I fancy an M8 Road King b4 I die..............am I an.......

I really love the Softail Slim - if I was normal I’d have one......

I bet they won’t buy Million Dollar Bogan’s Harley. :eek: :D

I was in the BMW dealer yesterday getting my bike serviced & mentioned this story about Harley dealers.
They advised they are doing exactly the same thing due to the shortage/delay in getting new bikes. Apparently people are so desperate for bikes & have so much spare cash clanging around 2nd hand bikes are selling incredibly well.
Then they offered me £2,100 off a new K16GTL & 'a very generous trade in sir'.

What's a 1200T?

There are so many different things that could be said about this and I would usually have a comment to make, but since I no longer give a fuck.......:D

It’ll take more than a few second hand Harley’s to save Robin Hood Harley. It’s a very toxic place to go.

Bit like Southampton HD - place has a bad vibe running through it.........

Reading and Maidstone HD are the polar opposite....

I’ve left Guildford out.... whilst pleasant enough they think everybody is a millionaire

Back
Top Bottom