Dealers want your Harley.

jp842

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I had a message from Robin Hood Harley Davidson today wanting to buy late model, low mileage Harleys. (under 6 years old and less than 15k on the clock). They are offering to pick your bike up and transfer the money the same day. My mate in the trade says this is a direct consequence of dealers getting no new bikes from the factories this year due to the shutdown.
Good used bike prices will rocket as stock of new bikes run out.
If you are thinking of selling.. wait.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

I have a 2020 Triumph Scrambler bought in January this year....

I’ve just had an email from them offering to buy it back....as you say reckon the is a supply problem on new....

If someone is paying top dollar for an expensive motorcycle and only covering 2,500 miles a year, that is a sorry affair.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

I'd hazard a guess plenty folk who own an expensive Harley won't cover 2500 miles in ten years, I know a guy who loads his in to a van to take up to Thunder in the Glen then unloads it when he gets there, he only lives 100 miles away from the event.

Plenty of GS’ with low miles sat in garages as well..........” I was going on a big trip but.......”

That would explain the email I had today from my local dealer wanting to buy my 18 month old RKS back. :)

That would explain the email I had today from my local dealer wanting to buy my 18 month old RKS back. :)

Sell it quick and whack a deposit down on a V4 Multi...

I'd hazard a guess plenty folk who own an expensive Harley won't cover 2500 miles in ten years, I know a guy who loads his in to a van to take up to Thunder in the Glen then unloads it when he gets there, he only lives 100 miles away from the event.

Jeezo Ive only had mine a month an nearly done 1000 miles ..:rolleyes:

So...how old is the bike....and how many miles on it? Low miles are not so rare.....on any bike...

Jus checked Ive done 850 miles since getting it..out a couple of days thru the week and a sat or sunday.. my route I go is roughly 100 mie round trip tho Ive done 160miles round trip a couple of times ..

I bought a bike yesterday with zero miles on it, some fecker has since done 260 on it, bloody high mileage bikers will see the death of the second hand bikes. :D

I'm gonna ride Junk into the WARS showroom , they'll be fighting each other to get to it , throwing cash all over the fucking shop to get their sticky mitts on it.
I'll keep my cool though, and not accept any less than £80.00 for it.

Reckon they may hang it on the wall

Back
Top Bottom