Hotels San Sebastián / Bilbao / Pays Vasco - Things to see and do etc etc etc

Have a look at Getaria, it’s a small coastal town not far from Donastia. Restaurant Elkano is a world class fish restaurant!
c3f432891346830afab14bc990ed3441.jpg

725dac29d48bce5d54ba3d2971080a39.jpg

5f0326ab7dee95b888e0c36f2638b881.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In San Sebastian i have stayed in Hotel Parma perfectly located very close to the old town.

The hotel has parking in the public underground carpark Okendo nearby or use on street parking. We opted for the underground more secure parking.
I have stayed there a couple of times because of proximity to the old town. Although be wary of the one way system to get to the car park it can be painful.

In Burgos i have stayed at the Abba Hotel really nice place and a pleasant walk into town.

Moving on, then, as SS has been done to death.

Ponferrada. I can recommend from experience https://www.hoteltempleponferrada.com/galeria.html. They have a garage underneath the hotel to store your bike(s). Easy walking distance to the Templar Castle; it's a work in progress but not expensive to visit and stretches the old legs after a long day in the saddle.

Paradors are fine/super/smashing/great but in high season often really not worth the money. There are a few exceptions, of course, such as Sto Estevo which is expensive at any time and worthwhile any time.

Arsey: That Lerma Hotel which NIN stayed at is where we're staying on the last night of our tour in Sept.

Back
Top Bottom