Pyrenees hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutty

Reaction score
Looking for hotel recommendations in the Pyrenees, ideally on the French side. Places that have a decent restaurant, pool would be nice, and good rooms, ideally not biker friendly. :D

I was there last week, Many Hotels are still closed or severely restricted, i.e. no dinning areas, pools closed - I guess it depends on when you are visiting

Oh bog off :pullface

I want recommendations from like minds on here. :D

:D Either have an idea of your route and research hotels along the route or have an idea of the hotels you want to stay at and plan your route to suit it's not rocket science :p

:D Either have an idea of your route and research hotels along the route or have an idea of the hotels you want to stay at and plan your route to suit it's not rocket science :p

Hotel Astrolabia was an eye opener, which town was that?

Get Bounce to do it.

PS I moved your request into the accommodation section, as you obviously got lost on the way.

I'll be booking them ;)

The ones I have booked have all confirmed that they're open (handy), and that their restaurants/bars are open, but all have social distancing measures in place.

Facilities such as pools, jacuzzi's, solariums, fitness rooms etc will not be available...I'll have to do my own massage!! :blast :D

This place was nice, not far from the sea which is absolutely stunning walk down along the front.

https://www.odalys-vacances.com/loc...jean-de-luz/erromardie.html?duree=1#ectrans=1

9b0670f4c96028903b721b7db02d0d25.jpg

1629cb7caea8cffc2a9270c2d7074a15.jpg

850c744cac3d6164c962c5e654dc382a.jpg

Nutty, me old chimp, it might help the masses if you could narrow it down just a smidge at to where ‘on the French side’ of the mountain range you and Bounce think you might be. I appreciate that you might find yourself closer to Helsinki than Lourdes but let’s assume that you will be within 50 miles of where you might expect to be.

I'll be booking them ;)

The ones I have booked have all confirmed that they're open (handy), and that their restaurants/bars are open, but all have social distancing measures in place.

Facilities such as pools, jacuzzi's, solariums, fitness rooms etc will not be available...I'll have to do my own massage!! :blast :D

What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. Rule number one on our trips. :D

Nutty, me old chimp, it might help the masses if you could narrow it down just a smidge at to where ‘on the French side’ of the mountain range you and Bounce think you might be. I appreciate that you might find yourself closer to Helsinki than Lourdes but let’s assume that you will be within 50 miles of where you might expect to be.

We’ve not planned the routes in much detail yet, so with a few recommendations can add the hotels in to the route.

Not biker friendly ;)

So the car park is on the seafront, and the hotel is 3 streets away,

what could wrong ;) :cool::rolleyes:

Not biker friendly ;)

So the car park is on the seafront, and the hotel is 3 streets away,

what could wrong ;) :cool::rolleyes:

Not many sea fronts in the Pyrenees! :blast :D

Geography lesson needed for Santa. :comfort :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom