Sena 10U not recognised by either MAC or PC?

Urban Rider

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,

I use both a Sena 10U in my Klim Krios and a Sena SRL in my Shoei Neotec II. Neither of the units are recognised when connected to my MAC, i've downloaded the latest version of the bluetooth manager and still nothing. I've tried different cables (as well as the originals) and still not recognised.

I then downloaded the bluetooth manager software to my wife's PC connected my Neotec with the SRL unit and it was instantly recognised and firmware fully updated...

I then connected my 10U, held down the - button for 5+ seconds at which point the PC recognised it (there was a audible sound from the PC and after a few minutes it advised the 10U was ready to use). However, the device manager failed to recognise the unit. Didn't matter what i did it would not recognise it, again i tried various cables including the one i updated the SRL on and nothing...

I've emailed Sena Tech Support with the diagnostic logs from both MAC and PC and will wait for a response from them but anyone on here had a similar issue?

Back
Top Bottom