Problems with my brand new GS 1250 Adventuer

Sometimes if your too far off with the spelling spell check won’t work. The other problem is that to me it actually looks right. My spelling has been commented on here before. Really have people nothing better to do. You can assinate someone’s character on here without much provocation without any issue. You will have a herd of followers but miss spell? Fuck sake. Did you read any historical manuscripts. Kings and queens couldn’t spell right. Get a life. JJH

Yeah Stollsy.....you winker.....:D

(OP, nobody likes problems with a new bike, hope you get it sorted to your satisfaction soon:thumb)

I think you're getting a bit excited over a perfectly innocent post. It's hardly character assassination.
I’m not excited at all. Hardly an innocent post. At best it displays a lack of understanding. I don’t know where character comes into it unless your referring to yourself and lack of same. JJH

To be honest I didn’t really get the point of the original post. Not enough info for anyone to offer anything constructive back to him or to anyone else. It just came across as a vent. With some justification maybe but I think it’s a conversation he should be having with BMW or his dealer.

I’ve had the misfortune to have used recovery various times across brands. They all use third parties who vary between very good and non existent depending on where you are at the time and how high demand is. The contractors are not sitting waiting for a bmw to break, they generally cater for many marques and breakdown companies.

Fuck me there's some right jobsworths on here,lighten up !

Appologies to the op it was meant tongue in cheek:thumb2

To be honest I didn’t really get the point of the original post. Not enough info for anyone to offer anything constructive back to him or to anyone else. It just came across as a vent. With some justification maybe but I think it’s a conversation he should be having with BMW or his dealer.

I’ve had the misfortune to have used recovery various times across brands. They all use third parties who vary between very good and non existent depending on where you are at the time and how high demand is. The contractors are not sitting waiting for a bmw to break, they generally cater for many marques and breakdown companies.
It was a BMW liveried van, from car main dealer that turned up at mine, although the recovery vehicle was a local contractor.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I could be wrong but I think that was the OP's point.......BMW and his dealer are not communicating with him.

I’m not excited at all. Hardly an innocent post. At best it displays a lack of understanding. I don’t know where character comes into it unless your referring to yourself and lack of same. JJH
Because you said:
Sometimes if your too far off with the spelling spell check won’t work. The other problem is that to me it actually looks right. My spelling has been commented on here before. Really have people nothing better to do. You can assinate someone’s character on here without much provocation without any issue. You will have a herd of followers but miss spell? Fuck sake. Did you read any historical manuscripts. Kings and queens couldn’t spell right. Get a life. JJH
HTH

It was a BMW liveried van, from car main dealer that turned up at mine, although the recovery vehicle was a local contractor.

Hence why I said it depends where you are. If your 20 mins from a dealer etc

I could be wrong but I think that was the OP's point.......BMW and his dealer are not communicating with him.

I get what he was saying just not what his point in posting it here was.

Hence why I said it depends where you are. If your 20 mins from a dealer etc
As I understand it, the dealers send out one of their mechanics/vehicles, at the request of BMW Warranty.

In my case even though I have a bike dealer 3 miles away, it was a car dealership that they came from, which was the other side of city.

They then arrange the recovery company, and which dealership it was to be transported too.

It doesn't make much sense, that it was taken to some random dealership, but sometimes mistakes do occur.

Hi thanks for all your input and yes i am dyslexic so the ones that are saying use a spell check some times it dose not work and you clealy do not know about this problem if i was asking for advise about dyslexic clealy not it is about my bike and want to inform you all sorry about my spelling and appears some of you need to look up the word of what you are saying this dose not mean you are lacking inteligance but cant spell you are key board warrios with a lack of inteligence you sad littel peopel i bet you cant ride your bike propely .

To the ones that have put some go replys thank you for your sensible answers

There's a spectacuoar irony here, so many folks delighted with their multiple experiences of BMW Assist...! :D:D

I really hope the OP starts to get some much improved service, his experience so far sounds shocking.

As I understand it, the dealers send out one of their mechanics/vehicles, at the request of BMW Warranty.

In my case even though I have a bike dealer 3 miles away, it was a car dealership that they came from, which was the other side of city.

They then arrange the recovery company, and which dealership it was to be transported too.

It doesn't make much sense, that it was taken to some random dealership, but sometimes mistakes do occur.

It probably had more to do with response time. If the bike dealer was busy and the car dealer had a van free etc. A lot of these sort of contracts are judged on response times etc.

It probably had more to do with response time. If the bike dealer was busy and the car dealer had a van free etc. A lot of these sort of contracts are judged on response times etc.
Probably, but I was asked by both mechanic and recovery driver which dealership I wanted my bike taken too.

Probably, but I was asked by both mechanic and recovery driver which dealership I wanted my bike taken too.

Sounds about right, it’s rare that a dealer can’t squeeze you in wherever you go, it’s the getting you there ASAP that usually goes wrong.

Back
Top Bottom