Problems with my brand new GS 1250 Adventuer

Hi all would just like to advise you all a bout the problem i am have wiith my new bike
this is my furst time with this brad of bike and what can i say very very poor indeded my bike started with issusee a few months ago in fact the bike as let me doewn 5 times in two months had the bike recoverd 2 time well how can i start furst the bike behaved like it was not runing right with slit noise from the engine was informed that this was normall for this type of bike bering in mind these guys are BWW trainied wrong but somthing not right with this engine all i can say at this moment in time i was right with the engine noise.

then the bike started to miss like fuel was bing cut and the warining light s saying all sort of thing then the biker had to be recoverd

well the BMW experenace was fading for me at this moment in time but that was nothing to what was going to come this is my findings will list them

1 No comunication with BMW assist at all

2 Could not tell me where my bike went was lost in the system with no information where the bike ended up was only informed that the bike was in a BMW garage had to wait 5 day to tell me where it was

3 BMW complaints department induquet to do there duty and not got the skill base to deal with things thus not looking into a problem just seding you a letter but losing all the information with the problems

4 BMW Tech not being honest telling you there is nothing wrong with the bike but clealy is to the extent that the bike is un safe bad news

5 Cant seem to make a dission and act on the findings this is very bad new for this brand lack of custamor service none existent.

6 Lossed total fath in there product due two factours unreliability Bad counication

7 Problem with the Nav 6 and that is another topic which BMW will not admit

So please be ware with this model and do not be sucked in with the suport that thy say you have it is far from the truth .

you guss it i am awating a dission from top dog from BMW what to do i have infromed them that i would like to reject the bike and most problbly get my money Back this is sad for me i thought that the brand was a good one we are paying very hight prices for there bike but not getting a good product plus very bad customer service no this topic will open a can of worms

I hope you get your bike repaired or money back . As for all the others comments ( and that’s being far too nice to be honest ) ignore it . It’s a dam shame as I honestly believed that this site was better than that , maybe the admin team will comment .

Yes we got away somewhat from your topic. Hope your bike gets sorted. JJH

.... As for all the others comments ( and that’s being far too nice to be honest ) ignore it . It’s a dam shame as I honestly believed that this site was better than that , maybe the admin team will comment .
It's called banter amongst bikers.
And for the record I am dyslexic too.

Well, wild guess of the day on my part but this is a BMW GS motorcycle forum isn't it?;)

Blimey is it . I mean as in what he was trying to achieve. He’s no further forward after 40 odd posts than when he started is he ?

No info as to what problems his bike had in order to receive advice or which dealer etc etc in case it’s happened before to someone else or for people that might have that problem down the line. We can sympathise and say speak to bmw but he’s already doing that or trying to.

I guess a motive might be to put others off buying a bmw based on his experience.

thanks for all the post but have to reply to last one furst i do not whant to put you all off the brand you have your owen mind also i have posted this just to inform you all of the problmes i have had with the new bike this is why i joind this site to comunicat and pass on my expereance with the brand when i borght this brand i thourght that i would only have good things to say about it but sadly not we have one thing in coman and that is we love bikes but when i try and to worn you of the pontencel problems and customer servise you say other things i have only posted one post on hear since i joned this froum , i will not be renewing my membership a gain to this site due to the lock of understanding this is not bike banter .

If you recal i cominted on the Nav 6 just look on the net and bike problems where software fuel senser Battarry Engine proplem which was timing chain & valves due to the lift cam also the camubs wiring that is the problem with this bike good look if you buy this product please just read this dont reply not intrested will not inform you all a gain sad fucks

just looked at your post dont think you are dyslexic pal spelling is to good fact

I have had bikes recovered by BMW assist and the communication and service had been second to none , full information and advice .
The Assist will get your bike to the nearest or your choice of dealer and will also arrange a car / bike for you . I can’t fault them as each time they have been great and issues solved , even thro the covid when dealers were mainly closed , they still found one and the bike was collected , sorted and delivered back .
The can of worms the op quotes for most would seem a bit harsh to a service that I’m sure others have found to be great .
Another point is this service would not be found with other manufacturers as I have found in the past . Carry on

Thank fuck for that.... my eyes !!!!

Does recovery/help work better or worse once we cross the channel, so far I’ve not had cause to use at all.

Does recovery/help work better or worse once we cross the channel, so far I’ve not had cause to use at all.

I had a switchgear fault on my GS in Austria in 2015, no real problems at all, bike picked up, dropped at local dealer, they replaced the right switch gear and I was back on my way.

Far worse. They take it and then can't get it sorted so you have to go and sort it yourself

Back
Top Bottom