Minor Frame Repair And Alignment Check

WIDELOAD

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking for a company in the North West who can complete a minor frame repair and jig a BSA frame for an alignment check.

I did speak to Saddleworth classics but they no longer offer this service, they recommend B & C Motorcycles in Manchester. Has anyone on here used them or can recommend an alternative.

Steve Townsend,near Grantham,
Too far?

Its a possibility...I'll give B & C a ring first and see if they do classic stuff or just modern bikes. For the moment I'm stuck on here until the borders open...looking at the UK it may be some time ;)

Do you know Tony East at the A.R.E Museum, just along the road from you at Kirk Michael?

He is a font of knowledge on classic bikes by all accounts, so I wonder if he can help with a local contact.

email: tonyeast@manx.net

Do you know Tony East at the A.R.E Museum, just along the road from you at Kirk Michael?

He is a font of knowledge on classic bikes by all accounts, so I wonder if he can help with a local contact.

email: tonyeast@manx.net

I know Tony and most of the vintage bike club members on here...nobody on here who can jig the frame...I'm quite sure that I've located the misalignment problem...just got to sort it...they were not particularly good when new so its just me being fussy.

Back
Top Bottom