Lowering a gsa lc with hyperpro springs

I am considering all options at the moment but my shocks are esa and from what i understand is i would have to replace the whole shocks as opposed to just smaller springs. Would prefer a cheaper option to this but need to do some more research i think. Thanks for your input Al:thumb
Cheers Jon

Speak to Denzo, he is the expert on this subject (shocks thata is )

I’m Pretty sure Denzo has refurbed esa shocks, for servicing mine + new lowered springs was was just over £300 inc postage etc

Al.

The boots are an interesting solution. How do you get on with them? I will look into this and thanks for your input.

I have a pair of Daytona M Star boots, I’ve had them at least 8 years, great boot and that extra height makes the difference, I have a low seat and it works well for me, but low means less comfort.

I have a pair of Daytona M Star boots, I’ve had them at least 8 years, great boot and that extra height makes the difference, I have a low seat and it works well for me, but low means less comfort.

I am still trying to find a local stockist for the boots but i have also dropped a pm to Denz0. Fingers crossed:thumb2. Thanks for all the replies gents.

Seem to remember somewhere Denzo saying there's only a 7mm spacer and a 7mm shorter Spring on esa lower shocks. I might be wrong.

Seem to remember somewhere Denzo saying there's only a 7mm spacer and a 7mm shorter Spring on esa lower shocks. I might be wrong.

That sounds right Nobby. Denz0 did send me a photo of a lowered shock he was working on and pointed out the spacer and mentioned a shorter spring. I am currently working on my finances to fund the rebuild of my shocks by Denz0. I will have to source a low centre stand and side stand soon also.:thumb2

I am still trying to find a local stockist for the boots but i have also dropped a pm to Denz0. Fingers crossed:thumb2. Thanks for all the replies gents.

Sportsbike shop offer free delivery & returns.

That sounds right Nobby. Denz0 did send me a photo of a lowered shock he was working on and pointed out the spacer and mentioned a shorter spring. I am currently working on my finances to fund the rebuild of my shocks by Denz0. I will have to source a low centre stand and side stand soon also.:thumb2

I have a std size hexhead centre stand availible if reqired

I have a std size hexhead centre stand availible if reqired

Appreciate the offer but i dont think it would fit my 2016 gsa unfortunately. I have a side and centre stand that i had professionally shortened from my 2005 gs if anyone is interested.
Cheers Jon:thumb2

You could also try and find an old fashioned cobbler, who could add a thicker sole/ heel onto the soles of the boots that you already have. I'm like you, I have a low seat and the cymark lowering cam's on my 2015 GS.

I wish ;)

Most modern soles are either synthetic or not conducive to having some pins & segs belted into them.

And you can forget glueing anything to them, as modern soles have silicone & or other lubricants impregnated into them, so glueing wont work.

Rewelting is the only way they can do sole work these days, @ £80 a pair

Back
Top Bottom