The Bike has arrived

Lucasuk

Reaction score
So on Friday a nice man and his van arrived with a bike and lucky it was for me :)

I took it out for a ride and well I have made the right decision. Love it. Cant wait to do some long tours on it.
Also added at GIVI top box with the back rest for the wife :)

Attachments

• Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 448
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 447
  • box.jpg
    box.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 449
The Ebony is a great colour.

...and you have the extra lights and aftermarket screen. Enjoy!

It looks fine with the Givi box.

I think it needs more lights. :D

She looks ace pal, jumped on my RT today after 1k on the GSA! Different is not the word, think the days with the GSA love affair may be coming to an end!

Ps from other post what Nav did u go with?

Enjoy

Yea you turn those buggers on and someone's gonna end up with arc eye :cool:

Lol that is very true.
But the bottom lights are not working anyway so have asked the garage about them.

Correction just worked out the main beam needs to be on for those lights to work.
Joy of learning a new bike :)

She looks ace pal, jumped on my RT today after 1k on the GSA! Different is not the word, think the days with the GSA love affair may be coming to an end!

Ps from other post what Nav did u go with?

Enjoy

Cheers Steve

Just arranging to get a Nav V

Quick question. I have a trickle charger i used on my old bike. Will it be ok to use on the BMW or is there some sort of BMW only thing etc...

Looks fantastic and in the best colour.

Is that 2 sets of auxiliary lights I see? You won't be missed!

Quick question. I have a trickle charger i used on my old bike. Will it be ok to use on the BMW or is there some sort of BMW only thing etc...

You need either a Can-Bus compatible charger from BMW or Optimate or change the loom from the socket to go direct to the battery. The BMW electronics will shut down a socket with a non-compatible charger.

You need either a Can-Bus compatible charger from BMW or Optimate or change the loom from the socket to go direct to the battery. The BMW electronics will shut down a socket with a non-compatible charger.

Cheers for reply Bee
Ok I have a CTEK which has a plug etc which you direct wire to the battery. So is that an option?

Cheers for reply Bee
Ok I have a CTEK which has a plug etc which you direct wire to the battery. So is that an option?

That'll work :thumby:

BMW-R1200-GS-positive-connection.jpg

Back
Top Bottom