Hello from West Sussex

Whitey193

Reaction score
Hi folks.

Long time BMW owner both car and bike and currently have a K1600GT SE which I've owned for 6 years. Lots of touring miles around Europe with the missus on what I consider to be the size of a small moon. :) I've always fancied a GS.

Got a friend looking to get into motorcycling and whilst doing lots of research for her, the bug took again and I'm awaiting the brand new GSA Rallye TE. I'm told it's now in the country.

If I can pluck up the courage considering the cost of this beast I would love to do some green laning on it.

Experienced tourer around Europe and hoping the GSA will open up some new experiences.

Looking forward to learning my way around.

Welcome along :thumb

Two replies. :D

Two days after getting a 1200 GS SE it was upside down in a ditch on the Fosse Way.. no one anywhere near.... wished I hadn’t bothered trying a bit of off road :augie

Great bike, id be looking to get a bit of time at an ORS

Three for three :)

where about in W.Sussex,

its a big county :)

(Just so we can avoid you ;) )

only kidding - welcome aboard

Haha. Thanks all.

Burgess Hill to answer the location.

ORS. Been looking at those. And those adventur trips. Portugal. OMG!!

Did the KTM off road day at Golding Barn Sussex few years back.

Thought I’d spend most of it on my arse. Didn’t think I’d like or enjoy it.

Couldn’t get enough of it. Really surprised myself. Below. The photo. That’s when I landed. Completely out of control having givin’ it large pasties on the entrance to the table top (open up the throttle as much as I could on a restricted motocrosser) and somehow controlled it all the way across and down the exit. On one wheel. Standing up. Who’s have thought. If you could see my eyes you’d see complete fear. Utter fear. Got lucky.

e65b14348a5d3418df9205c412b80de6.jpg

But. After that I kept pushing it and started lapping people. The more it stepped out the louder I laughed.

So yes. Do fancy a bit of greenlaning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome along :thumb

Two replies. :D

Two days after getting a 1200 GS SE it was upside down in a ditch on the Fosse Way.. no one anywhere near.... wished I hadn’t bothered trying a bit of off road :augie

Sounds painful mate tbh.

Would it be wrong to ask for pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom