Service

My 6k/12 month service was £235.99 at Williams last week, including brake fluid. It also needed the software update to clear the “Fault in Engine Control” error message again...

Just had a call from Clarks, with an apology for giving me the wrong info on the phone. I was led to believe it was done at every service. In fact it's only ever done when the customer reports any problems with the bike giving erroneous messages or problems with connectivity. They also said if you wear a Carbon helmet that causes huge problems with the bluetooth connections. New one on me but i suppose it could be the case.

Just had a call from Clarks, with an apology for giving me the wrong info on the phone. I was led to believe it was done at every service. In fact it's only ever done when the customer reports any problems with the bike giving erroneous messages or problems with connectivity. They also said if you wear a Carbon helmet that causes huge problems with the bluetooth connections. New one on me but i suppose it could be the case.
Does that include the system 7; if so it's a new one on me.

As I navigate by chip shops, I rarely pair it, or the phone. I go out on the bike, so I don't have to talk with people.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Does that include the system 7; if so it's a new one on me.

As I navigate by chip shops, I rarely pair it, or the phone. I go out on the bike, so I don't have to talk with people.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Not sure but thats what they said. Carbon fibre helmets blocking signal cant say either way because I don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure but thats what they said. Carbon fibre helmets blocking signal cant say either way because I don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me is safe then.

foil.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom