Specialized Mission Control app

paul08

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have a Specialized Turbo Levo and use the Mission Control app to record and keep track of my rides.

You can also use it to 'tune' the power settings etc of the motor on the bike. Which leads me to two questions:

a) Can anyone offer a simple explanation/definition of the terms "Support" and "Power" as used in the app?

b) At the moment I am running the default Factory settings for 'Eco', 'Trail' and 'Turbo'. I know i should experiment with the Eco and Trail settings, but wondered what others were using or had concluded

Thanks

I downloaded an app called BLEvo, you can se it to give a top up to your input (I.e if you want to generate 150w then it gives very little assistance until you do.

It can also do similar for a heart rate, I.e. if you want to do 140bpm it won’t give you much help until you achieve it.

I am currently experimenting with a combination of both, I did 25 plus miles the other week and my legs were jelly when I got home (the same distance on my normal bike would have been an effort but not as much)

I’m quite impressed with blevo so far and think it’s worth the £8ish.

Back
Top Bottom