Can I ride or not?

the chip shop owner seemed very happy to take my £6.20. I sat under an oak tree to eat the chips in the main car park in Talgarth, gave my uneaten chips to some birds and put my rubbish in the bin provided.

I imagine a good proportion of those wandering around the hills brought a picnic sourced from Tesco and left their rubbish where they ate it.

Do you think the locals are mad at bikers in general or that some people from all sub-groups are inconsiderate wankers?

The Covid thing has shown the locals detest outsiders in any shape or form, bikers happen to be the most noticeable imo.

the chip shop owner seemed very happy to take my £6.20. I sat under an oak tree to eat the chips in the main car park in Talgarth, gave my uneaten chips to some birds and put my rubbish in the bin provided.

I imagine a good proportion of those wandering around the hills brought a picnic sourced from Tesco and left their rubbish where they ate it.

Do you think the locals are mad at bikers in general or that some people from all sub-groups are inconsiderate wankers?

Called into the chippy in Tagarth this afternoon and they were fine, don't see any difference with the locals.

Called into the chippy in Tagarth this afternoon and they were fine, don't see any difference with the locals.

I assume the beer garden was open to sit to eat today? I had to go down the road to the municipal park and sit under a tree as the regs only changed yesterday.

I assume the beer garden was open to sit to eat today? I had to go down the road to the municipal park and sit under a tree as the regs only changed yesterday.

Yes beer garden open for customers.

Typically, the first "legal" opportunity to ride up to mid wales was a little bit spoiled by the fact that the powers that be decided now was a good time to "re-surface" the main roads north of Brecon!!!
Still worth it thought fantastic roads and scenery!
Yes indeed. Had a run out today. Clearly a lot of resurfacing being done on the A470 from the A465 roundabout, from the amount of signage it will be going on for weeks. A473 from Garth to Llandovery plenty of roadworks and the one good straight has been resurfaced with that gravel and tar. West End cafe closed so went to the snack van in Trecastle, decent grub and cheaper.

Yes indeed. Had a run out today. Clearly a lot of resurfacing being done on the A470 from the A465 roundabout, from the amount of signage it will be going on for weeks. A473 from Garth to Llandovery plenty of roadworks and the one good straight has been resurfaced with that gravel and tar. West End cafe closed so went to the snack van in Trecastle, decent grub and cheaper.

I have stopped going to West End. Much prefer the cafe at Glanusk Services at Sennybridge. It's used by the local janitors (fast response vehicle with 2 plod plus paramedic) so you know it is good and reasonable price.

The proximity to the military training base has benefits too, all that uniformed eye candy popping into the Londis for fags and mars bars. Much better scenery than the bloated tossers at Westend...

its fucked.

last Sunday was the busiest I have ever seen rural Wales,

Bikes,cars, campers,motorhomes, push bikers fucking every man and his dog, lots of wild camping, roads used as carparks.

Places i frequent for a bit of solitude rammed with cnuts.

Locals and Dyfed Powys police having a bitch fest and spreading hate all over the show.

I wont be going out on weekend again.

That's what happens when the 5m people who are usually out of the country on their jolly's cant go - they fill up the countryside!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what happens when the 5m people who are usually out of the country on their jolly's cant go - they fill up the countryside!

Can't blame them, really.

Went to Newgale camping in my T5 last night, busy but not silly. They have taken 28 council workers off Furlough to book all wobbleboxes camping in car parks,.illegally. they normally let it slide, but not now £100 a pop.

The Covid thing has shown the locals detest outsiders in any shape or form, bikers happen to be the most noticeable imo.

Filled up with fuel 7 days ago in Bala in the wife's car. Making idle chatter with the attended service lady ( yup its at least 20 yrs behind or European, depending how you view it) revealed her views that Wales had opened up too early. She also remarked folk were not obeying the 2 m rule, which the wont necessarily do if they are from England. She certainly left me in no doubt as to her views, if thats shared across the community then there will be resentment.

Filled up with fuel 7 days ago in Bala in the wife's car. Making idle chatter with the attended service lady ( yup its at least 20 yrs behind or European, depending how you view it) revealed her views that Wales had opened up too early. She also remarked folk were not obeying the 2 m rule, which the wont necessarily do if they are from England. She certainly left me in no doubt as to her views, if thats shared across the community then there will be resentment.

Resentment has been endemic in Wales since about 1295. :D

Providing salty water to the English for decades ��

Back
Top Bottom