BAMW

Coutts

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Good morning last week I purchased a R80g/s pd from Gary at BAMW . I drove all the way to Derby from Bognor Regis and .. wait for it ? The bike was absolutely lovely , the attention to detail and the research that had gone into its history impeccable. Gary had a lot of bikes in his garage and they all looked magnificent. Whilst his bikes may not be the cheapest I would be sure they are the best and well worth that little extra . I have owned airheads since 1978 . I wouldn’t hesitate to buy again from Gary without looking at the bike . A good guy indeed

Beware BAMW has a virus at the moment, perhaps someone should tell them

Attachments

• IMG_20200713_091750.jpg
    IMG_20200713_091750.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 458
Good morning last week I purchased a R80g/s pd from Gary at BAMW . I drove all the way to Derby from Bognor Regis and .. wait for it ? The bike was absolutely lovely , the attention to detail and the research that had gone into its history impeccable. Gary had a lot of bikes in his garage and they all looked magnificent. Whilst his bikes may not be the cheapest I would be sure they are the best and well worth that little extra . I have owned airheads since 1978 . I wouldn’t hesitate to buy again from Gary without looking at the bike . A good guy indeed

So which one did you buy Michael?

Yes, his bikes are better than new and attention to detail is amazing. You do pay for it, but if you want a mint airhead and have the money, its the place to go. Nice guy as well.

Hi Gary hope it’s going well for you . I bought the original unrestored 999 g/s pd . The only problem with it is that it’s too nice to use it might get dirty ?.Stay safe

Beware BAMW has a virus at the moment, perhaps someone should tell them

Reply from Gary:
"I now have confirmation from my web builder, that it is not the web site.

He has told me in addition, that the latest updates for a specific anti virus called AVG, has a glitch in it, which is reading the web site in correctly and identifying it as a threat. It is not a threat, its the AVG anti virus glitch.

My website is not effected unless this new AVG anti virus update, is being used by persons wishing to view my site.

Please pass this message on."

Reply from Gary:
"I now have confirmation from my web builder, that it is not the web site.

He has told me in addition, that the latest updates for a specific anti virus called AVG, has a glitch in it, which is reading the web site in correctly and identifying it as a threat. It is not a threat, its the AVG anti virus glitch.

My website is not effected unless this new AVG anti virus update, is being used by persons wishing to view my site.

Please pass this message on."

I viewed their site as well and didn't get any anti virus warning, but I use bit defender. I did wonder if mine had missed something, but obviously not :)

Back
Top Bottom