GS1150 seat cover.

otruk

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Seat cover on my 1999 GS is split, was made by Baglux. I am looking for a good replacement as the bike is still in daily use, I have seen options on ebay but has anyone had any experience with them. Thanks

Well I have ordered what looks like a very nice one from and Ebay seller from Poland but after a month it still hasn't been sent. I'll give it a bit longer because the others were 3 times the price.

I look forward to seeing what it look like.

I

I bought a Volcano seat cover on eBay from a seller in Italy. Cost £127 and bought on 16th April, received last week in May high was earlier than the advert implied.

Seat cover is really good quality, looks just like the original.

It comes with instructions and I had a go at fitting it myself but I made a right state of it to the point I worried I had made the new cover unusable. Took it to a local furniture upholsterer, two days and £40 later and my seat looks brand new. :thumb2

Any chance of a photo? I’ve been debating whether to order one of the covers fro, Italy off flea bay

Here is some photos of the £65 kit from Poland, quite impressed with how meaty the material felt when putting it on, it's not thin material. Unfortunately they sent me a set with R1150GS logo on and I have an 1100 so I haven't fitted that part yet.

Attachments

• IMG_1088.jpg
    IMG_1088.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_1093.jpg
    IMG_1093.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 141
I'm just about to use a Volcano cover to replace the ripped seat in my 1150 - posts in seperate thread sometime soonish (i expect, probabbly!).
Cover arrived in about 2 weeks from Italy, and they accepted an offer of £10 less than advertised...

Back
Top Bottom