Oil change - not

On the Hex don`t you fill to just overflow, then quickly screw down before anymore gets out??

You are not alone!
Yea. That's what I've done. It's gonna be just fine

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

don't do this

punter , my bike won't turn over ?

me , lets have a look

punter ...i just put some oil in .

me , OH , checks level glass , full .

me ,lets drain it

punter , I'VE JUST PUT 3 LITRES IN ?

me , hmmm , ( drains out 6 litres....)

don't do this

punter , my bike won't turn over ?

me , lets have a look

punter ...i just put some oil in .

me , OH , checks level glass , full .

me ,lets drain it

punter , I'VE JUST PUT 3 LITRES IN ?

me , hmmm , ( drains out 6 litres....)
I don't get it. I put 7ltrs in?

Well, Mr Eel, it's better than doing it the other way around (like some have done...) when you leave the sumpbolt out of the bottom and pour the oil in the top, wondering what the noise is. :)

Well, Mr Eel, it's better than doing it the other way around (like some have done...) when you leave the sumpbolt out of the bottom and pour the oil in the top, wondering what the noise is. :)
Clearly I've underestimated what I'm capable of. This could be next

I’m sure you’ve made a lot of people smile this evening , which is a fab thing to do

Forget the piss taking, atleast it made some laughter! Dont worry i think the older and busier you get the more this sh@#t happens!:nenau

..... and better than draining the oil and then refilling with oil without replacing the sump nut... I'm sure that's been done! :blast:aidan

When I used to share a house with AEV, he did an oil change on his lovely Triumph and did exactly that. The neighbours (outside who’s house he dropped about three litres of oil) were less than amused.

..... and better than draining the oil and then refilling with oil without replacing the sump nut... I'm sure that's been done! :blast:aidan

Yes, I did it two weeks ago...
littleredrooster said:
Well, Mr Eel, it's better than doing it the other way around (like some have done...) when you leave the sumpbolt out of the bottom and pour the oil in the top, wondering what the noise is.

Back
Top Bottom