Elm Tree SCARCLIFFE (Tuesday 14th July 2020)

(RIP) Arkwright

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have reason to believe that Bike night at Elm Tree at Scarcliffe will be open for the first time this year on Tuesday 14th July 2020 weather permitting. There should be Pie, peas, chips, gravy and mint sauce!

David & Pauline have been running Bike Nights here for 24+ years, I"ve been going for 17+ years.

Now I can no longer ride my chauffeur( from Holwell) has kindly offered to drive me in my van to which I am most looking forward. My other chauffeur (from Dry Doddington) has offered to drive me to which I am also looking forward.

I know a good few 'East Midlanders" have attended I am looking forward to seeing you all!

Thanks Duncan, nice to know, was wondering about it.
Plan to be there after a day riding in Derbyshire - looking forward to catching up.

That's good news Duncan; it's a few years since i last called in; it's always been a friendly meeting; and good mixture of folk and bikes; work will be in the way tomorrow; but i'am off next Tuesday so will try and pop in; cheers for the heads up.:beerjug:

Pie, chips, mushy and gravy - very welcome, good company and a natter to catch up.
You realise how much you miss the simple pleasures in life during lock down

Good turnout tonight. :thumby:

Thanks for the hospitality Duncan :beerjug:

Thanks for putting the word out Duncan, very convivial meet up and complimentary beer to boot :augie

Back
Top Bottom