Blancolirio : 13,000 feet! Colorado Passes

Andi_archer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just the latest of a series hes releasing during the trip.
Damn just great scenery up on the Colorado TAT, you'll need a head for heights with this one

I was there in 2019 on a rented DR 650
Did all the main passes
Black Bear is very scary

Juan is a top guy. Lost his medical last year but due back soon on the 777 , Covid permitting . I’ll send your regards !

Just the latest of a series hes releasing during the trip.
Damn just great scenery up on the Colorado TAT, you'll need a head for heights with this one
]

The Colorado section of the TAT is fantastic and you are always above 8,000ft. Lots of passes up and around that height and we did an obscure one (can't remember it's name) a few years ago which was near 13,500ft.

Juan is a top guy. Lost his medical last year but due back soon on the 777 , Covid permitting . I’ll send your regards !

Told me he will probably join you on the 787 ...... seniority permitting

This halfway wrap up with Jenny Morgan https://youtu.be/jHMLCCtQM_k is most interesting and informative for any “adventure” rider

I really like watching his channel he has a great repartee and seems really knowledgeable in his field. He did really good coverage recently of the fire suppression planes with an excellent overview of the procedures used by the crew to combat the wild fires.

Back
Top Bottom