zeegrugge

peter56

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can anyone help. Seen somewhere, info about food on the hull to zeebrugge ferry. Not sure I think you are not allowed the buffet. I have booked in advance breakfast and evening meal so will that change. Also been on the website and it looks like zeebrugge crossing is stopped

Ring the ferry company and ask them all your questions in one go.

I’d start with the one that asks, are you sailing to Zeebrugge. If their answer is “No”, the other questions become all but irrelevant.

Ring the ferry company and ask them all your questions in one go.

I’d start with the one that asks, are you sailing to Zeebrugge. If their answer is “No”, the other questions become all but irrelevant.

yes will do think this will be a long phone call never mind. just phoned lines are closed so sent email

Zeebrugge to Hull ships the Pride of York and Pride of Bruges are not running at the minute , one has been sitting in Hull for 100 days plus and the other one has been berthed at Rotterdam for 78 days .

P and O are not taking bookings on the Hull to Zeebrugge route for the foreseable (their words not mine) but are allowing transfer to the Hull to Rotterdam route if spaces are available .

Zeebrugge to Hull ships the Pride of York and Pride of Bruges are not running at the minute , one has been sitting in Hull for 100 days plus and the other one has been berthed at Rotterdam for 78 days .

P and O are not taking bookings on the Hull to Zeebrugge route for the foreseable (their words not mine) but are allowing transfer to the Hull to Rotterdam route if spaces are available .

Thanks I will have to try and change to Rotterdam

Managed to get in touch through facebook ,quote (not sure its currently suspended until the end of July try again august). Have been looking at my options.
1. if I cancel within 56 days I will loose 15%. 29 days 25% and so on
2. Do I wait to see if they cancel I assume full refund. They are in no rush, and availability by then could be limited
3. Rotterdam would mean approx 100 miles more not happy about that

started to amend my booking for rotterdam and the cheeky buggers want a £54 amendment fee

started to amend my booking for rotterdam and the cheeky buggers want a £54 amendment fee

Hang on how can they ask for an ammendment fee of £54 to change from Hull/Zeebrugge to the Hull/ Rotterdam route when they cannot at the moment or for the forseeable future provide a service on the Zeebrugge route

Hang on how can they ask for an ammendment fee of £54 to change from Hull/Zeebrugge to the Hull/ Rotterdam route when they cannot at the moment or for the forseeable future provide a service on the Zeebrugge route

Exactly .Have contacted them and and I will get a phone call in the next few days, apparently. Watch this space

I got an e mail from P and O today which clearly states no ammendment fees on rebookings and changes of dates

I got an e mail from P and O today which clearly states no ammendment fees on rebookings and changes of dates

My crossing is mid September. That maybe why, :nenau but the only reason I am trying to amend so early is to avoid it being full closer to the time .When they finally admit its not sailing

had the phone call today and changed to Rotterdam and a cabin upgrade without amendment fee. if zeegrugge does sail can swap it back

We had a crossing to Zebrugge in August spoke to them over the phone knowing that it was not running at present. they have switched us to Rotterdam Ferry , a more expensive route, they waived the extra £85 charge and also told me that if the Zebrugge ferry does restart we can change back with no charge. We rang the Hull office with a number from here. Had to try a few times to get through.

Just for info spoke to P and O last week Hull to Zeebrugge ferries are going to start running BUT it is on a short term basis only, a 3 to 4 week period was mentioned and only for limited numbers of vehicles and passengers.

This is also mentioned on their facebook link

Thanks I will have to try and change to Rotterdam

100 miles extra at other end, but you get less delays in the sailing as the Rotterdam service departs from the river, and for Zeebrugge the service leaves from the locked harbour. There can be delays in getting out into the river which they don’t bother making up for - so you can arrive in Zeebrugge later than scheduled.

We sailed from Rosyth to Zeebrugge not once but twice back in the day, Superfast Ferries if I recall :rolllaugh

Buffet available on the Rotterdam route. But the breakfast was shite.

Back
Top Bottom